Converting Stock Factory headlights to Better Projector lights on 14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramathorn14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a basic 14 ram with the factory quad headlights.. I like the lights but the lighting is simply put a joke!!!!!

I once read that it's possible now to swap quad headlights out for the factory ram projector lights, what do I have to do to do this??

I read moes performance sells the wiring harnesses required for this swap, is that true?

OP
OP
ramathorn14

ramathorn14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I've spoke with him before, awesome guy to talk to

But im not really looking for custom lighting, I just want to run the factory black projectors with the matching wiring harness

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
He can sell you the OEM black projectors and the necessary harness if that all you need. You can also add HIDs as well.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
He's traveling this week so he might be slow to reply.

Badunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I'm still trying to get used to the projectors on my 2014. With "normal" headlights, the light tapers off slowly as you go away from the center of the beam. With the projectors, it cuts off fast, at least on the top. On hilly roads the lights don't "project" very far sometimes and it is a hard light-dark cut off, not a gradual fading. I can't see past about 20-25 mph worth of road sometimes. I adjusted them up a bunch already but I haven't found a good flat place with a wall to do a proper adjustment. I don't want to blind everyone else but I have to be able to see.

Last edited:

Ramguy65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm still trying to get used to the projectors on my 2014. With "normal" headlights, the light tapers off slowly as you go away from the center of the beam. With the projectors, it cuts off fast, at least on the top. On hilly roads the lights don't "project" very far sometimes and it is a hard light-dark cut off, not a gradual fading. I can't see past about 20-25 mph worth of road sometimes. I adjusted them up a bunch already but I haven't found a good flat place with a wall to do a proper adjustment. I don't want to blind everyone else but I have to be able to see.

I put HID's in my 14 projectors and fog lights. Way better than stock.

20140524_232701_zpswcrf7ttr.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
ramathorn14

ramathorn14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody know what a set of those headlights go for? Or how much this swap will run me?