DavidRam's 1st Audio Build... EVER! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
lol god I hope he's joking cause he just bought that levithan III.

BradKnob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What brand and model?

Zed leviathan III.

lol god I hope he's joking cause he just bought that levithan III.

^^^And what he said lol.i hope I'm joking. I get bored with stuff quick and have swapped just about every component in my truck multiple times. I'm hoping this amp, as powerful, versatile, and ******* good looking as it is, will be one I can just pass on from system to system for a loooong time.

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well darn don't wanna mess with the alpine stuff lol.
Sybil are you getting ready for a comp? I have a friend that is out at the vegas body building competion (can't remember the name of it right now).

I'm considering it for next year some time. Going to be meeting with a professional female bodybuilding coach next month to discuss what class I might compete in.

At 158lbs I'm in between classes so she is going to help me decide on whether I want to drop for the Physique class or go for the bodybuildng class

My face loos funny in the flex pic cause I'm really drunk and I'm trying not to laugh and smile at the same time. These were taken last weekend.

Attachments

• DSC02339 - 3.jpg
    DSC02339 - 3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Big guns 2.jpg
    Big guns 2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 44

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LoL I see the not smiling didn't work out, but anyways you are looking huge at 158.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm considering it for next year some time. Going to be meeting with a professional female bodybuilding coach next month to discuss what class I might compete in.

At 158lbs I'm in between classes so she is going to help me decide on whether I want to drop for the Physique class or go for the bodybuildng class

My face loos funny in the flex pic cause I'm really drunk and I'm trying not to laugh and smile at the same time. These were taken last weekend.

Damn Sybil, lookin good! Funny face though... :)

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Zed leviathan III.

^^^And what he said lol.i hope I'm joking. I get bored with stuff quick and have swapped just about every component in my truck multiple times. I'm hoping this amp, as powerful, versatile, and ******* good looking as it is, will be one I can just pass on from system to system for a loooong time.

I will consider it if you post it... My 360.3 took a s**t on me over the weekend. I think it might have warranty but I need to find and reprint a reciept for it "if I can find it"...

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I will consider it if you post it... My 360.3 took a s**t on me over the weekend. I think it might have warranty but I need to find and reprint a reciept for it "if I can find it"...

Man that sucks hoping rockford will have some great customer service. Oh and if you need some info Steve Meads company just became a large rockford dealer and I have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Man that sucks hoping rockford will have some great customer service. Oh and if you need some info Steve Meads company just became a large rockford dealer and I have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service.

Hopefully it gets fixed if not upgrade to something better. I noticed he became a dealer. It was about time. He mostly used RF equipment in all his cars and builds.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hopefully it gets fixed if not upgrade to something better. I noticed he became a dealer. It was about time. He mostly used RF equipment in all his cars and builds.

What ya thinking of upgrading too?

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Actually, I think ALL of the pieces are coming today!

:big_banana_Dance:

I should have a ton of **** waiting at my front door after work tonight!:naughty:

Woot Woot hope you have a ton of pictures of your loot and let us know what you think of the build quality.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Post up some pics of this equipment....we all want to see what we picked out lol

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Last edited: