Delaware Lifted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any others out here? Where did you get your install done? In such a small state our options are limited. I have an appointment (and have had one for two weeks) in Newark for the end of April. The suspense is killing me. Wish I knew of another reputable 4 wheel shop to get it done. I don't want to go out of state and pay tax.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Any others out here? Where did you get your install done? In such a small state our options are limited. I have an appointment (and have had one for two weeks) in Newark for the end of April. The suspense is killing me. Wish I knew of another reputable 4 wheel shop to get it done. I don't want to go out of state and pay tax.

If you're willing to venture into Jersey there are quite a few places up here.

OP
OP
JoeKer

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks sbuko. I work up in Central Jersey and was thinking about it but as much money as I've spent on everything so far I was looking to save the money in sales tax.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Thanks sbuko. I work up in Central Jersey and was thinking about it but as much money as I've spent on everything so far I was looking to save the money in sales tax.

Totally understandable.