Did some plasti dip to my emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aperez101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Last night got this urge to try plasti dip and I wasn't disappointed ..... If you see me in my p.js ignore lol I got a little to anxious to see how they came out cause I did them at night
9egamunu.jpg
u7edeseq.jpg4y2umyre.jpgjabe4ybe.jpgezy5umah.jpg

OP
OP
aperez101

aperez101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks I'm gonna try and get the grill next

OP
OP
aperez101

aperez101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
a5edequ9.jpggot the grill done today defiantly happy with the outcome

Hudson69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
I like it, might have to try it myself now that some of the plastic film is coming off of some of my emblems.

OP
OP
aperez101

aperez101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I defiantly liked the way it came out you should give it a shot tape around the emblems about a inch with painters tape and if you don't like it take some goo gone to it problem solved either way you win

gearhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Use a tooth pic to get the centers of the letters out. This stuff works great. I plasti dipped my front and rear bumpers white to match my truck and I haven't been disappointed yet!

OP
OP
aperez101

aperez101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Use a tooth pic to get the centers of the letters out. This stuff works great. I plasti dipped my front and rear bumpers white to match my truck and I haven't been disappointed yet!

You have no idea how much that's gonna help me out haha ! I was wondering the whole time like man it would've been nice to get the zero out

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Is the White PD a pretty close match to the factory white?

OP: Emblems and grill look great!

OP
OP
aperez101

aperez101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks Great! Going to do the wheels next too?

I been debating cause I'm gonna replace them soon
ybesa6ut.jpg
these are the kind that are on there now and If I did I wouldn't know where to start. Like if I wanted to do the whole rim or just the emblems on there or the outside only

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Sparkyy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
My girlfriend liked them done with the whole rim done and the middle cap left alone as I have the chrome clad rims. Just a thought for yours.

gearhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is the White PD a pretty close match to the factory white?

OP: Emblems and grill look great!

Yea it is VERY close. Only difference is it is matte finish, but you can purchase a gloss coating through dipyourcar.com if you want. I am going to get mine powder coated when it cools down here in AZ but for 10 bucks they came out great! The biggest thing is make sure you mask off what you don't want done. It is true overspray rubs off but it will save you a TON of time to mask it first.

I can show you pics just let me know.