Dodge Charger R/T brake recommendations needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My wife's 2014 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi Anniversary could use some new rotors/pads. I know theres a few members here with Chargers so just thought I would ask here for recommendations. Any suggestions appreciated and any advice on the labor, I have never done brakes on these cars before.

(if this is in the wrong section I apologize)

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have some friends with Magnums, Chargers, 300s, etc... and some of them have installed EBC brake kits and really like them.

jessie_m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put R1 concepts drilled, slotted rotors with ceramic pads on my 14 r/t a couple/few months ago and they are great so far. Greatly improved stopping performance over stock. Purchased directly through R1 but really should have contacted nick@got exhaust here on the boards. I sent nick a pm on brakes for my wife's 14 Durango and he was able to do significantly better on pricing than going through R1.

OP
OP
JB1

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put R1 concepts drilled, slotted rotors with ceramic pads on my 14 r/t a couple/few months ago and they are great so far. Greatly improved stopping performance over stock. Purchased directly through R1 but really should have contacted nick@got exhaust here on the boards. I sent nick a pm on brakes for my wife's 14 Durango and he was able to do significantly better on pricing than going through R1.

Ok great, I was wondering if he could get brakes for this

jessie_m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok great, I was wondering if he could get brakes for this
I'd definitely give him a chance to quote. Nick was very prompt in replying to pm, easy to do business with. Got the posi quiet pads in and expecting the rotors any day now so i can get er dun. Good luck

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Upgrade to the BR9's...front contact area is actually bigger than the 4 pot Brembos