Local dealer has this on the lot.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
A common sight on our dealership lots, lots of guys want to roll their mods into their auto loan payments so this is a good way to do it. Up north we regularly see diesel trucks on the lot over $85K.

I must say, I love that website though, it's got every piece of info I could ever need to decide on a vehicle. You ask most places what the approach and departure angles are and they look at you with blank stares.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What am I missing? Almost 21K over MSRP for a bumper and wheels? Not to mention the inaccurate vehicle info on their website.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll buy a few nice trucks for that price.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Holy **** cakes! An $85k Ram?!?! I love my Ram, but their is nothing you could do to it, or put in it that would convince me to pay that much for it.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Ok, have a look at some of the options that truck has: EVERY upgrade on the Big Horn package, it's a diesel, dual alternator setup, Warn 16.5ti (I have one on my rescue truck, it's a $2500 winch), snow plow package, the AEV 3" lift, bumper, and intake. Hardware alone on all of that is $12K, then installation, and you have a full warranty when you drive it off the lot with everything you wanted to put on the truck anyways rolled into your financing, that alone has a lot of appeal to people who can afford those kind of monthly payments, which I'm going to assume is not most people who are scoffing at the price, but Billy Bob oil worker who lives out of his truck and makes $180K a year would roll in and pick it up without thinking too hard about it.

The modded trucks that my brother's dealership does never stay on the lot for more than a week and even with a markup on the parts and installation people are more than willing to pay the price because it's ready to go. Many times convenience is the driving factor more so than price.