Need a picker-upper from my Ram friends

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to wrap an entire ram?

If you find a place that does mainly commercial vehicles, they'll likely do a simple color change for cheap (and they'll do it right). All the custom car/4x4 shops want WAY too much.

I had a quote locally of $1500-1700 for a whole regular cab longbed. I won't need to now (ordered my color), but the quote still stands.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Seems I misspoke.... They found something else and it's much nicer.... 4x4 big horn with 3.92 gears.... Mostly loaded too... Just giving up leather and keyless entry and go

Very nice! Did you pull the trigger?

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Seems I misspoke.... They found something else and it's much nicer.... 4x4 big horn with 3.92 gears.... Mostly loaded too... Just giving up leather and keyless entry and go

Meh! Just giving up two of the nicest options one can get on a truck. No big deal. If they found "something else" and it is much nicer, how is giving up leather and Keyless entry a better trade? Am i not seeing something here? You had a Ram with leather and keyless that was a lower trim level than a bighorn?

thz71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They still make vehicles without keyless? Wow

OP
OP
M

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice! Did you pull the trigger?

Yes! I love it. The cloth seats are more comfortable too. I don't mind the keyless entry stuff, that's minor. But the better gearing, wow this thing pulls! Plus now I can lift it and play around with a 4x4. Still have the dual climate and navigation and alpine system. Just lost the full color option all around but I'm liking the options I can do. Only thing I will truly miss is the high end headlights and hood. I will have to contact JJ for some sort of killer light setup with running led drls. But I took everything from the orange truck.

thz71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You'd be absolutely shocked. Mine doesn't even have power locks or windows!
Yah I've seen 3/4 ton work trucks like that but not trucks like what he posted. I'm starting to kick myself for not getting remote start now that it's getting cold.

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd hope it has keyless entry. I think he's referring to the push button start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk