Oil catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2019RamInSC

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

2019RamInSC

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Hudson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

2019RamInSC

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seriously....this looks like a re purposed water separator that I have on my airbrush compressor. I am no engineer.....i mean the concept is the same i guess

Yeah I am no expert. Just doing my research and googling:rolleyes:

We shall see.

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
Can someone answer this....do the cans from Moe's and UPR have a filter like the plastic one on Amazon? Also what is the can capacity?
Thanks

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can someone answer this....do the cans from Moe's and UPR have a filter like the plastic one on Amazon? Also what is the can capacity?
Thanks

I have one from Moe's. I know it has a filter. Not sure on capacity, but I know I forget to empty mine. I'd say on average I empty it every 5k miles or so and when I do, it's not even half full.

Hudson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I just got my UPR catch can from Nick @ GotExhaust. Great quality product and superb quality service from Nick

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got my BT catch can put in today. I had purchased one of a member here a couple months ago. However my brother in law was over and helped me when I was going to put it in. Long story short he cross threaded the can. [emoji2359]

So I finally ordered a new one from Moes. Add me to the many who sing Matt’s praises. I order this thing Saturday afternoon. At my door in IL on Wednesday. Installed the new BT catch can today myself and it’s not cross threaded. Lol. Can’t wait to see what I empty out. My old truck (Ecoboost) was insane how much crap it caught. I had an old moonshine mason jar over half filled in 2 yrs (5x,*** miles).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JB1

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking into one right now for my 17 Rebel. Anything I need to know before ordering from Billet? There are a few options listed, but it seems pretty straight forward. The only head scratcher for me is the choice of hose being None, PVC, or Braided. I'm 'guessing' that I should pick the PVC option.

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking into one right now for my 17 Rebel. Anything I need to know before ordering from Billet? There are a few options listed, but it seems pretty straight forward. The only head scratcher for me is the choice of hose being None, PVC, or Braided. I'm 'guessing' that I should pick the PVC option.
Call matt at moes performance matt is awesome and fast shipping go with pvc hose