RamForum Exhaust 4th Gen Clips and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
That's good to know. I've never considered leasing a vehicle, but I've heard someone say that leases have to be returned in the same condition with no changes. So I was just curious.

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah they do have to go back in stock condition unless you plan to get another vehicle with the same company sometimes they'll look past a few mods. But for the most part it has to be stock. That's why I do all bolt on mods that are easy to reverse!! :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

DohCanadian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is my newest video of my powder coated tips.

Powdercoated Tips - 2013 Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi - YouTube

Nice! Definitely does sound deeper then before the tips. Your truck sounds really good, it`s making me want to go straight pipe instead of getting a Mufflex 14" which by my research some people would like louder.

Has anyone ever tried any of the Aeroturbine mufflers in the new Rams? I had an AT3030XL on my 2008 Ram Hemi and it was a really good sound, I think almost better then the magnaflow, but haven't seen anyone with one on the new 4th gens.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks man! I am loving the sound. And I've since installed the S&B CAI, so it has even more tone than before. I am planning to make a new video with the CAI.

Boomer76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks man! I am loving the sound. And I've since installed the S&B CAI, so it has even more tone than before. I am planning to make a new video with the CAI.
I think your video completely made up my mind on what I want to do! I may have missed this but is they any cabin drone at all? Especially when it goes into Eco mode? Best sounding clips I've ever heard yet

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I think your video completely made up my mind on what I want to do! I may have missed this but is they any cabin drone at all? Especially when it goes into Eco mode? Best sounding clips I've ever heard yet

My original video shows a little bit of the cab sound. But since the tips were installed the sound has a little more rumble to it. If you're coasting between 40-55 with the radio playing you can't really tell. You can hear the MDS kick in, but it's not that bad. When you're running 70 on the interstate with no radio, that's when you'll hear it more. But if you're someone that listens to the radio you'll be fine. I'm glad my videos helped you out, and I'm glad you like them! Thanks for the good words!

mct601

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I'm trying to go back with a 14" Magnaflow setup (this time I plan on buying a full system)or go with Corsa. You guys aren't helping.. lol. Everything on here sounds good.

Axe Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sounds great! Can't wait to get a 14 on mine!

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
how does a CAI change the tone if any of an aftermarket muffler? More air flow more growl?

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I had my Vararam I didn't hear it much with the aftermarket muffler. Now that I switched to the K&N it is MUCH throatier!! I love the way it sounds

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I just put the S&B in and I can tell a difference in the sound when I stomp on it inside the cab and my muffler is still stock. Im gonna be tracking the ups truck all day looking form my magnaflow so I can get it installed

Remstutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Flowmaster American Thunder

Flowmaster American thunder exhaust and Volant cold air intake and 87 mm ported throttle body from Moe's Performance

Ram - YouTube

cullen17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2012 ram 1500 R/T and i have been wanting a new exhaust system. The stock one just didnt feel right it was to quiet. I took it yesterday and had a muffler shop cut the muffler off and replace it with a Y wipe. I have to say im surprised with how good it sounds. It is VERY loud when i stand on it, but crusing down the highway at 70-75 there is very little drone inside. i will post some videos as soon as i can get some time off of work where its still day light outside.