RCSB Audio Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Cheap! I was surprised how much they knock down prices on holdovers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What's a holdover? Last year's model?
I've had a bunch of bikes ranging from motocross, dual-purpose (drz 400) to sport bikes....but since I have become a dad, I keep hearing my family tell me I have no purpose being on a bike while my kids are little...BOO!
Every spring I get a real bad itch to get one. Ride safe E!

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What's a holdover? Last year's model?
I've had a bunch of bikes ranging from motocross, dual-purpose (drz 400) to sport bikes....but since I have become a dad, I keep hearing my family tell me I have no purpose being on a bike while my kids are little...BOO!
Every spring I get a real bad itch to get one. Ride safe E!
It's a brand new 2013 that didn't sell. Me to and the last few years I haven't had a bike and the itch was unbearable this year, so my better half agreed I can spend a bit of money this year.
I don't blame them, it's a nightmare for someone who worries about you. Thanks Auto!!

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice! I love a Victory. Here is my former Hammer S.

attachment.php

Life eventually got in the way and I got tired of seeing it sit there not getting attention so I sold it. Wah! LOL I miss it every so often, probably twice a year but not enough to get another one.

troutspinner

Attachments

• victory.jpg
    victory.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 156
OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice! I love a Victory. Here is my former Hammer S.

attachment.php

Life eventually got in the way and I got tired of seeing it sit there not getting attention so I sold it. Wah! LOL I miss it every so often, probably twice a year but not enough to get another one.

troutspinner
Almost bought the hammer but my wife took one sit on that seat and couldn't do it lol.
Great looking bike trout, the tq they have is kinda nuts off idle. I haven't experienced that before.

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well to do a little update, I had another knee surgery this year and haven't been able to ride since I bought my bike.
On another note I get to do a full stereo build on my wife's Honda Accord whenever she thinks I can have the keys for the weekend lol.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The new Accords crank out some serious bass for some reason. Every time I do 4 speakers and a small amp in one, it sounds like it has a 10" in the back.

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice, she really wants the sound I have in my truck so I am going to break into my horde and use probably my ZED Leviathan and my SI speakers to accomplish that.

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A giant meniscus tear, it was 1 1/2" long across the back of the knee so pretty much the whole back half of it was torn. They did a repair instead of a removal so hopefully I don't need a new knee in 10 years and I will hopefully still get to run and lift.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well to do a little update, I had another knee surgery this year and haven't been able to ride since I bought my bike.
On another note I get to do a full stereo build on my wife's Honda Accord whenever she thinks I can have the keys for the weekend lol.

Wow dude, that sucks about the knee (and not being able to ride)... Get that thing all healed up!

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks David, I'd honestly do another ACL surgery before this surgery ever again. It is literally the most painful thing I've ever had done in my life.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks David, I'd honestly do another ACL surgery before this surgery ever again. It is literally the most painful thing I've ever had done in my life.

****, sorry to hear that... Don't go getting addicted to those ******* pain meds our drug dealers (I mean doctors) shove down our throats. Eat super healthy, sleep enough, and do everything recommended for proper healing...

Stay positive and keep your mind healthy, because that helps you heal properly and fast better than anything, bro!!

On a side note: I have recently changed my eating habits dramatically. Tons of fruit and vegetables, very little processed food, very little sugar, very little fat, high protein, low carb, tons of water, etc.. I feel amazing because of it, both mentally and physically. You don't eat like this already, try it. ;)

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I don't do well with pain meds i.e. I don't get the great side effects that people talk about and they really don't do much for the pain so I stick to OTC pain relief and anti inflamitories, way easier on my body.
I try to eat the way you are and actually I've aligned my eating closer to my wife's which is vegetarian/vegan, but I still eat meat whenever I get the chance lol. it helps a ton with mood and just plain feeling good.

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A giant meniscus tear, it was 1 1/2" long across the back of the knee so pretty much the whole back half of it was torn. They did a repair instead of a removal so hopefully I don't need a new knee in 10 years and I will hopefully still get to run and lift.

That sucks. I've had a knee worked on before due to a meniscus tear. Knock on wood, It's been over 20 years and it's actually difficult to remember what knee was worked on so I guess the doc did a good job.

I do remember the pain though, the first couple of days are very hard. What really shocked me though was I remember helping my sister move about 6 months later. I thought I was fully healed but then lifted something heavy, nope! Took about a full year to get back to 100%.

Hang in there, never been a med guy myself but a good drink never hurts. ;)

OP
OP
Etroze86

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I quit drinking too so I'm out on a that as well lol. Thanks trout and I know it will take a while but it gets tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel after two knee surgeries in a year.