To all D/FW Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lestat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I need to take my truck in for a warranty repair. Anyone had a good experience with a particular dealership's service department you guys would like to recommend? Anywhere in the DFW area would be ok, although I would prefer to stay in Dallas. I bought mine from Love Field Dodge but after reading some reviews I think I don't want to risk it.

Thanks in advance.

Calegg11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have used both Love Field and Dallas Dodge off of 635. Both were on a Jeep. Love field took 9 months to do recall after first contacting them to complete. I know a lot of places had this happen. Dallas dodge I've only used for an alignment on the same jeep and they were quick and easy. Haven't actually taken my truck to either though.

OP
OP
Lestat

Lestat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thank you Calegg11 for your response. I will wait a little longer for a bit more feedback. If not, I will try Dallas Dodge and see what happens. Thanks again.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Dallas Dodge gets my vote. They have their own speed shop at the dealership, so they are a bit more forgiving with mods.

jabrams00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got my truck from Dallas a Dodge and have been taking there for service as well

Sent from my iPhone7++

OP
OP
Lestat

Lestat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Looks like Dallas Dodge will be getting a call tomorrow. Thanks guys!!

Crawler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I live in NRH but I will take mine to Huffines in Lewisville where I got my last October. They are a sponsor of Lone Star Jeep Club and some of our members use them and they have been happy with them.

Sent when I should be working.

OP
OP
Lestat

Lestat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Update.

Took my truck to Huffines in Lewisville. Everything flowed fine. Appointment was made and truck was dropped off. They fixed it right with no signs of sloppiness. Got it back the same day a good and washed. I will be going back.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Crew Cab Lone Star 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I live in NRH but I will take mine to Huffines in Lewisville where I got my last October. They are a sponsor of Lone Star Jeep Club and some of our members use them and they have been happy with them.

Sent when I should be working.

I'll second Huffines in Lewisville. Service department is pretty decent. I bought mine at Classic in Denton, worst service department I have ever dealt with on any vehicle. I'd rather drive an extra 20minutes to get better service. Classic in Denton took a whole day to do an oil change, mind you I had an appointment at 830AM, got the truck back around 3PM. HAd an issue with my truck not turning over or doing anything when turning the key, they never figured it out after having the truck for 2 weeks. Took it to Huffines in Lewisville and they had it fixed by that Saturday.