Tuner PCM 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jboy2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys

I'm Currently in the market for a set of long tubes (haven't had too much luck in the wanted section so prolly going new) and in near future thereafter I know I'll need a tuner to get the most out of them and delete the o2 sensor codes and it Looks like moes is able to arrange a PCM exchange with diablo when u get a tuner.

My question is, when you get the PCM will it reflect the current mileage you have on the dash, or will it come as zero miles? Conversely, will it potentially be exchanged PCM reflecting the previous owners miles etc.

Thanks,
John

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I added my diablo exchange pcm it reflected the same mileage on my truck. Mileage did not change

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it will not change on your dash. Also let me know what your looking for, send me a message. We offer great discounts on headers!

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
the PCM has its own mileage counter in it. the PCMs from diablo come zero'd out. Your dash mileage stays, but a quick look at the PCM and they'll be able to tell.