Well I'm back in a Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
trikeffex

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well holy ****. Welcome back buddy. Been a long time.

Sorry to hear about the divorce. Your wifes car was bad ass.
I see you got that orange kick from my truck. lol.

Hey Brother,

Yea it has been a Long time. Which car are you talking about? She went through so damn many it's hard to remember what she had at the time lol. She stuck me with her 15' Altima that we got when Offshore slowed down, And yea I love the Orange you have but I also like this Bright orange as well now lol.

Charles

OP
OP
trikeffex

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks Everyone for the Replies. Can't wait to start doing some Mods to this thing. If I can ever finish my Single cab Lsx truck so I can spare the money that is Lol.

Charles

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I feel your oil field pain and divorce pain... neither are easy, but you got a good lookin' truck now.

OP
OP
trikeffex

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
I feel your oil field pain and divorce pain... neither are easy, but you got a good lookin' truck now.

Thanks Brother. Yea hopefully the Oilfield will slowly come back to where it once was lol! The divorce sucked, But now 11monthe after I'm truly glad it happened!

Charles

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Thanks Brother. Yea hopefully the Oilfield will slowly come back to where it once was lol! The divorce sucked, But now 11monthe after I'm truly glad it happened!

Charles

Just my opinion, but I think this thought that men need women is delusional thinking. I'm happier as well, it was tough in the beginning, but all good now. I don't think we'll be seeing the back where it was ever again, but as we evolve, tech evolves. Took some stuff to the machine shop today and when I walked in you could hear a pen drop, not a machine running.

Last edited:

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Nice ride man :)

the two rules

AlBuy your truck so you can modify it to your liking

Never marry the girl

No matter how much you put into them they are never exactly what you want, Ride quality is adversely affected by age, and trading them in with high millage is always accompanied buy a substantial penalty :whymewhyme:

OP
OP
trikeffex

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
Nice ride man :)

the two rules

AlBuy your truck so you can modify it to your liking

Never marry the girl

No matter how much you put into them they are never exactly what you want, Ride quality is adversely affected by age, and trading them in with high millage is always accompanied buy a substantial penalty :whymewhyme:
*****. Amen Brother

2012Lamarie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love that color. They are so hard to find though!