What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
04d479f0e3626822d4b3a8ea76bf3fe8.jpg
Bought replacement boards. $16 each. Did all new bulbs and dielectric grease, too.

There's a problem, though. Straight up water is getting into my housings. I'll seal the **** out of them, but what should I use?

Oh, and I only have half of the attachment stubs for the circuit boards on one side, so these housings are almost dead, themselves. Dunno how the heck to fix that....

Hopefully after sealing these will last until I can get the depo setup I want.

Also got my ac evacuated the rest of the way. $10. Gonna get the work done this weekend under the dash then take it back to that place.

Dude says he'll charge it for $50-$60 and include leak detection dye. Sounds good to me.

I seriously hope it's the evap core causing the leak because then I'll only have to charge it the once.

Sent from my magic 5-inch

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Yeah here in the free state of Ohio I have ZERO emissions or inspections haha! I feel bad for you guys who live in the ****** states

I Bleed Ram Trucks

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Inspection? What is this communist thing you speak of? [emoji631]

I grew up in NJ and it's horrible. Same when I was stationed in Hawaii. Luckily I'm moving to the free state of TN.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hahahahahaha your funny anything around Nashville is ride hard for that stuff. I’ve replaced my gas cap every year since I bought the truck. I realize it’s a cheap part but that fails me every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Hahahahahaha your funny anything around Nashville is ride hard for that stuff. I’ve replaced my gas cap every year since I bought the truck. I realize it’s a cheap part but that fails me every year.

:jawdrop: Dam, you get inspected every year, that blows.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
:jawdrop: Dam, you get inspected every year, that blows.

We have a fixed rate though unlike other states. No ridiculous price tags

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
AND you have to pay? Free here.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but most states require you to pay a percentage of the value of your vehicle. Ours is cheap in comparison