What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Getting my first work duty on mine, we're renovating our kitchen and bathroom and I've been hauling a bunch of building supplies. So glad I have the 6'3 box!

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Getting my first work duty on mine, we're renovating our kitchen and bathroom and I've been hauling a bunch of building supplies. So glad I have the 6'3 box!

I had the 6'3 on my 13. I miss it. I've been renovating my house and hauling 15' base boards with the 5'5 is a bit tricky. I good luck with the renovation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like yours, I wish mine wasn't red. I might get them painted black to match the front and rear

Lol! I like yours with the red letters... Do you see that little red stripe on mine between hemi and 5.7?? That is a little piece of red pinstripe (as is the red on the mirror)! I was kinda board that day. :pp:

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did notice that actually. I dig it. I'd be happy if mine were blue. Going for a white and blue theme.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pics? I got this camera today and i would like one of the bayou goat mounts. View attachment 45173View attachment 45174

I'll try and post some tomorrow. Just now saw this and it's too late. I'm not sure about mounting a camera to it, though. My GPS bounces a bit when I hit some bumps in the road. But, my GPS mount isn't all that sturdy. The Bayou mount is very sturdy, so my vibrations that I get may be from the GPS itself.

regularcab2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Boss man had me pick this up with my truck yesterday. New plow for the warehouse. I died laughing because the bought the fab shop a snowblower lol. Only unfortunate part about the whole thing is that its a polaris but oh well, they wont be my repair bills lol.uploadfromtaptalk1424350866869.jpg

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Found out last night that my neighbor upgraded his 2013 suspension to Rancho stuff. Took off his 2" level spacers for the front and said I could have them. Cool!! I'll pick them up from him this weekend and hopefully get them put on soon! Anyone know how hard they are to install? I may have to take them to a shop and get them installed.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Found out last night that my neighbor upgraded his 2013 suspension to Rancho stuff. Took off his 2" level spacers for the front and said I could have them. Cool!! I'll pick them up from him this weekend and hopefully get them put on soon! Anyone know how hard they are to install? I may have to take them to a shop and get them installed.
Free is a good price but were the spacers causing issues for your neighbor? I have no desire for a lift but I would like to level at some point without causing issues (vibration, premature tire or front end wear, harsher ride warranty issues, etc). I am going to be patient and follow threads to see how different combos age. I drive a lot of hwy miles. Right now I would consider the Rancho QL or Bilstein 5100.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The insurance adjuster took a look at my truck and it will cost around $1,600.00 to repair the damage. :word:

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Free is a good price but were the spacers causing issues for your neighbor? I have no desire for a lift but I would like to level at some point without causing issues (vibration, premature tire or front end wear, harsher ride warranty issues, etc). I am going to be patient and follow threads to see how different combos age. I drive a lot of hwy miles. Right now I would consider the Rancho QL or Bilstein 5100.

That I know of, he hasn't had any issues. But I did some reading on here today, and most people prefer the Rancho's & Bilstein's over spacers. I'm not going to lift mine anytime soon, but getting it level is something I'm looking into. The Bilstein's are more in my price range... Those Rancho's are expensive. I've tried to see which is better, but it seems to be a crap shoot.

Esgordon123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I tried to do that. Problem was I have an iPhone 5c and I can't use the camera and be on the phone at the same time. I bought a cobra cam at the loves truck stop. It was 119.99 with a 40.00 mail in rebate

htxdc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I tried to do that. Problem was I have an iPhone 5c and I can't use the camera and be on the phone at the same time. I bought a cobra cam at the loves truck stop. It was 119.99 with a 40.00 mail in rebate

I'm not surprised. Maybe its time to switch over to Android? :happy107:

TXLimited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Turned off MDS with my InTune. So much better driving and sounding (no more 4cyl fart sound) at all speeds! Was about to pull the 18" Mufflex off because of the drone and 4 cyl sound, glad I didn't and just turned off MDS instead. Now it sounds great all the time. My gas mileage has actually improved too!

TJames

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Finally installed my new exhaust today, Magnaflow catback 16869. pretty impressed with it, slightly quieter than what i wanted BUT i do know that after about 1000 miles it should break in and sound a little beefier :naughty: