02-08 RAM OEM BODY KIT painted running boards, bed accent kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpst500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 4X4 QC SB BIG HORN
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I traded in my 03 so I took these parts off before I went to the dealer. Only thing missing to complete this is the front lip which I dont have since I had an SRT-10 bumper in its place and sadly that went with the truck during trade in. I have for sale a pair of painted premium oem running boards and bed accent kit colored atlantic blue paint code (ZBJ). I'm selling both the running boards and bed accent kit together for $800 and ARE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I will not separate the kits. I'm in Brick, NJ. IM WILLING TO DRIVE UP TO 100MI TO MEET UP WITH YOU. These are rare to come by nowadays for your 3rd Gen Ram! Only thing missing is the front lip to complete that DAYTONA look or use an SRT-10 bumper like I did and the bottom lines up perfectly! Remember you can always have them repainted if the color doesnt match your truck. The running boards have all the necessary hardware that came with it. The bed accent pieces with just metal self tapping screws. I also have the 4G chrome grill with black honeycomb inserts for $250 shipping included. PM me if interested. Serious offers only and the prices are firm.

Attachments

• DSC06018.jpg
    DSC06018.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 796
Last edited:
OP
OP
xpst500

xpst500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 4X4 QC SB BIG HORN
Engine
Hemi 5.7
bump

Quad150db

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
no chance you would consider shipping? I am not on the forum much for a faster response email me at Bradbond at gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.