12" Screen Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjcodner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a few questions regarding the 12" screen in my 2023 PowerWagon.

- Anyone experience when the truck is first started when you touch the screen it will flash but not change from lets say home to media. It requires a second push to get it to change?
- Anyway to delete all the radio presets so that I can start over other than over writing them?
- Is there a way to not change users in the radio when the driver settings on the door is selected from setting 1 to 2? I only want it to adjust the peddles and seat.

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
althoguh I don't have an answer because i'm new to the 12" screen and could honestly take it or leave it, i don't like that the heated/cooled seat and heated steering wheel settings are only available through the screen. I felt it was smart of Ram to make it accessible through physical buttons on the 4th/5th gen 8.4"

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have a few questions regarding the 12" screen in my 2023 PowerWagon.

- Anyone experience when the truck is first started when you touch the screen it will flash but not change from lets say home to media. It requires a second push to get it to change?
Startup is a little delayed. The one in my '22 Ltd Longhorn starts up pretty fast, but you never know what screen is going to be displayed. I chose to find it humorous, in light of the much bigger problems the U5 system has given many others. U5 is pretty stable now, but it took it a while to get there.
- Anyway to delete all the radio presets so that I can start over other than over writing them?
- Is there a way to not change users in the radio when the driver settings on the door is selected from setting 1 to 2? I only want it to adjust the peddles and seat.
I think you should do a factory reset and start over. That will clear the preset (presumably) and allow you to pick which profile to associate to the 1/2 seat memory choices.