2004 ram 1500 4.7 vacuum lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been trying to figure out the lines for months now will not hold vacuum but brakes work fine there is a plug on the intake by filter and on the throttle body cant find any answers im lost diagrams look like chinese to me i need visuals please someone help i can send as many pictures as you need i have hoses of all sizes and fittings tried smoke test but cant find anything

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been trying to figure out the lines for months now will not hold vacuum but brakes work fine there is a plug on the intake by filter and on the throttle body cant find any answers im lost diagrams look like chinese to me i need visuals please someone help i can send as many pictures as you need i have hoses of all sizes and fittings tried smoke test but cant find anything
I have a 4.7 out back il get a pic when i get a chance. lines that go to throttle body are brake booster and EVAP solenoid you also should have one running from rear of the manifold directly to the PCV valve on the Oil fil assy.

OP
OP
Eray

Eray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also have a real thin line that runs to the dash by the looks of it i think 04 though is electric actuators for ac though im at a loss i do know valve cover is leaking so got new ones and exhaust manifold gaskets and hardware just never done them before