2005 Dodge Durango Shifting all by Itself!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delta11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bought a 2005 Durango for my daughter to drive to school. Transfer Case Selector? is actuating all by itself. Car is OFF and you can hear and see the actuator that changes from 4x4,all wheel drive and 4x4 low shifting from one position to another. She was driving and it went from All wheel Drive to 4x4 low.
This should be a RECALL . I got it back into AWD and then unplugged the actuator so that it would stay in AWD. Taped up the plug really good to keep it clean and dry. NO ONE at DODGE will admit to knowing anything about this issue but it is all over the internet. Could have caused a serious accident or death. Went from 65 mph AWD into 4x4 low all by itself.
Come on Dodge issue a recall do the right thing!

OP
OP
D

Delta11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just so you'll be a **** and ask why f*** off

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Like anyone gives a **** about a 2005 pc of **** Durango ... Specially not on our forum ... Good post douche nozzle ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I take it this was not here in "Other vehicle discussion" when originally posted lol?