2012 Ram 4.7L spark plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Commander 06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone know if the intake side and exhaust side plugs are the same? Or are there 2 different types of plugs for intake side and exhaust side. Was going to order the plugs off line and Chang once I get them have not pulled any plugs yet to check if they were the same or different

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Anyone know if the intake side and exhaust side plugs are the same? Or are there 2 different types of plugs for intake side and exhaust side. Was going to order the plugs off line and Chang once I get them have not pulled any plugs yet to check if they were the same or different

You'll also need a thinwall plug or 5/8" socket to pull them.I ened up turning down a standard thinwall plug socket on my grinder just to get the socket to drop in the plug hole

OP
OP
Commander 06

Commander 06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You'll also need a thinwall plug or 5/8" socket to pull them.I ened up turning down a standard thinwall plug socket on my grinder just to get the socket to drop in the plug hole
I believe the spark plugs socket set I have are thin walls they are snap-on there are like 8 different sockets so I believe one should fit .. thanks for the heads up