2014 Ram 1500 5.7L Where can I find custom tunes for my Diablo Trinity 2 EX Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane2014RAM1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Does anybody know where to find downloadable custom tunes for a 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 L with the Diablo Trinity 2 ex Platinum programmer?
I have been looking for updates from Diablosport since I bought the tuner.
So far I am not impressed with the Trinity EX especially with no transmission tuning capabilities.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2014 I think was the year 8spd trans tuning had an issue through Diablo. HP tuners I think was the way to go that year. However, for a custom tune you need to talk to a custom tuner like Hemifever, flyin Ryan, tapp, there are a few others. Custom tunes are locked by vin and cannot just be downloaded to your tuner. I had Hemifever tune my truck. It’s a 2017. Got trans tune as well. Used the i3 platinum.

OP
OP
S

Shane2014RAM1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I researched the diablo trinity ex platinum before buying it and diablo advertised the tuner was capable of tuning my transmission too. Unfortunately like you mentioned there is no way to make adjustments for my 2014 RAM 1500. Also, everytime I turn the truck off it loses the tune that was previously loaded. I am thinking maybe not having to flash the PCM on the 2014 is more of an issue than a benefit.

JNice85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2014 Ram Express with the Trinity Tuner and i thought there was an option to adjust shift points on the trans with the modify stock tune option ...And i have the same problem with it not holding my tune when i shut the truck off ...As far as turning the MDS off it comes right back on ....No this is an old post but thought i would share