2014 Ram 1500 6" Lift w/ wobble/vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmz2800

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you tried putting the stock wheels?

Rasworld84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
this is a dumb question, but does it get worse if you have something on the hitch? My truck has a similar vibration and when I have our Thule bike rack on the hitch, it makes the vibration even more noticeable.

I’m starting to think mine is the axle shafts (rear).

I’ve replaced cv axles, wheel bearings, rebuilt the rear diff, shocks, balanced/rotated tires, had the wheels checked for bends…

At 45, it feels like the rear end of the truck is moving up and down vertically. At 65, I start to feel it again and it comes and goes at any speed over 65. Im at a loss.
My truck does the same thing. I believe its the axle shafts in the rear of my truck too. is your truck lifted?

DODGRSPORT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was wondering if any one has figured out the woble like my whole tuck whoobles at speeds 50 and gets relly bad 65 but coms down at 73 but still there i had to replace the front passenger side cv axel and the shop had to hit it with a big hammer to get it poped over the clamp befor that i didnt have and vabration or whoble can any one help i do have a brake caliper in the rear kida staying closed but once i get above 4 moh it stop plz someone help