2015 2500 ram how to replace spot mirror need help!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wbr775

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
So broke the spot mirror on passenger side today. Got a new one from dodge for $43 had it in stock. How do I replace the spot mirror? It looks like it just clips on but idk how to take broken one off. Any help would be appreciated. I used the search engine and couldn't find anything about it. So either it's super easy to do and no one has asked or I can't use the search button well

Thanks

Truckit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So broke the spot mirror on passenger side today. Got a new one from dodge for $43 had it in stock. How do I replace the spot mirror? It looks like it just clips on but idk how to take broken one off. Any help would be appreciated. I used the search engine and couldn't find anything about it. So either it's super easy to do and no one has asked or I can't use the search button well

Thanks

Assuming you have the trailer mirrors they just pop off. Carefully pry on the back side of the spot mirror between the two mirrors and it should come off.

OP
OP
W

wbr775

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
Yes trailer mirrors. And just point it down and pry and it'll pop off?

Thank you for your reply

yodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 ram 1500 hemi
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes just point the mirror all the way down and start pulling on it. It takes a surprising amount of force. Feels like you're going to break it but it'll pop of. Be careful there are two wire connections on the mirror itself for the heated mirror you will need to replace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Islander

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Summins 6.7
As the past poster commented.

it almost feels as if you will break it.

Sent on Tapatalk with a S5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funwrecker