Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie 1500
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Hi, I have a 2015 Laramie Ecodiesel with tow mirrors, I noticed about 8 months ago that my driver side signal light on the mirror quit working and now the passenger side quit as well. I have noticed a small crack on the light on the driver side, but there is no moisture inside and the passenger side one is in perfect condition. Do the actual lights themselves need replaced or is the wiring messed up somewhere inside? I see that the lights themselves are not very expensive, but just not sure if I need the lights or to take it in to get wiring fixed if thats the issue. I cant find anything about these lights in my owners manual. If anyone knows what is going on or how to fix it it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No one online can answer that question, only one way to find out. Pull the lights and check for power to them to be sure, or just order a new set and install, I’d be pretty surprised if it was a wiring issue especially if the lights are cracked.

OP
OP
WillT

WillT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie 1500
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Yeah thats what im thinking too. found some cool aftermarket ones off amazon. Hopefully its just the lights burnt out