2016 2500 5.7 long bed dual exhaust ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian2081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Evening fellow Ram enthusiasts,

I am having a hard time locating a DIY muffler back dual exhaust for my "16" 2500 gasser.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Brian

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Good Evening fellow Ram enthusiasts,

I am having a hard time locating a DIY muffler back dual exhaust for my "16" 2500 gasser.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Brian

Like a bolt on kit you can do yourself ?

Do you have factory duals ? I’m a little confused. Are you looking for an aftermarket you can throw in yourself or you trying to go from single side exit to dual rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DURASPANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Took mine to a muffler shop. Had them cut the single off and run duals out the back with 5" tips. 350.00

OP
OP
Brian2081

Brian2081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Afternoon Addicted, yes I have factory single and I am looking for a kit that I can attach to the single outlet of the stock muffler but has dual outlets, one exiting on each side

Brian

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Good Afternoon Addicted, yes I have factory single and I am looking for a kit that I can attach to the single outlet of the stock muffler but has dual outlets, one exiting on each side

Brian

Hey. Just get a single in dual out muffler catback. After you cut off the stock muffler in theory it should go in as if it’s meant for your truck. The only thing would be hanger locations. You may need to look into that. I would take it to a shop and have them take a look and give you a quote. If you can come the system cheaper online all you’ll have to do is pay for labour. Shouldn’t be more than a couple hours at a good shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamminMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There's generally less full exhaust kits or suspension kits for HD Hemis. You might have to piece together your own exhaust kit.