2017 ram 1500 sport Night Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexras10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good evening everyone,

I just bought this truck and I love it, but I am thinking about putting the stock 20 inch ram 1500 rims in CHROME on my truck. Everything would still be the night edition but the chrome rims. I think it will look really nice but I can’t seem to find any pics online to see. Has anyone done similar and has a picture? Also does anyone have suggestions on this? Thanks!

TC323i

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d like to see it as well. It’s beautiful as is! Just sayin

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
I really like the all blacked out look. I wouldn't do chrome rims. I'd go even farther and get black lug nuts, flip the tires' white lettering inside, darken up the front windows and de-badge it. Make it clean and black.

**Side Note** If you do all that, I think you're also legally allowed to wear a Bat-Man suit too. So there's that. :)

Krein

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you are talking about the chrome clads that come on the tradesman, dont do it for they arent true chrome wheels "plastic covers". but damn some nice polished wheels would look sweet.

OP
OP
A

Alexras10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The chrome rims would be swaped from my 2015 ram 1500 express.

WTM75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The chrome rims would be swaped from my 2015 ram 1500 express.

If you already have the chrome rims, change them out and see how you like it. A touch of chrome might look good. Though I do really like the black out!

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you are talking about the chrome clads that come on the tradesman, dont do it for they arent true chrome wheels "plastic covers". but damn some nice polished wheels would look sweet.
Some forged polished wheels would look awesome on his truck I agree. But I hope he has a team of people to help him maintain them bc it’s not the easiest to keep a true polished aluminum wheel looking crisp!

But boy when they’re clean they can’t be beat imo.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
to get an idea of what it would look like just search online for pictures of a black express

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I sold my chrome Bighorn wheels to a coworker, with an all black RC Express....looks good!