2017 Ram 1500 Sport V8 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theJester517

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Hey guys, I'm a little late on this one but I wanted to make a thread on my truck mods. I had every intention on ordering a brand new Warlock and when that fell through I really thought I would do a Rebel front end conversion on the used truck I bought but in the end I left the front as is.

After searching the entire country and looking at hundreds of VINs looking for the elusive 1C6RR7UT meaning V8 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed, and then running just as many window stickers to see the options, I found my truck in Searcy, AR. Keep in mind I'm located in NY. I found my pristine, one owner, no accidents, complete service records, only 34,000 miles truck at a used car dealership using carfax.com and since most of the service was done at that dealership I had a feeling the owner worked there. Sure enough, when i called, the salesman explained that was Jim's truck and that he was a little crazy and that the truck stayed in the garage all the time and probably never even saw rain. Next thing I know I'm giving my credit card number over the phone and booking a one way trip to Arkansas. It had everything I was looking for aside from maybe 5 things, the biggest being it didn't have a sunroof, the next being that it wasn't yellow but through all my searching I'm convinced the Stinger Yellow was only made on 140" standard crew cabs, never on quad cabs or the 149" long bed crew cab. The other things were stupid like the CD player which I'm hunting down, the fact it wasn't a 2018 with Android auto built in, or the fact it wasn't a 2016 with the hood stripes and the color matched seat inserts. All in all, I knew i wouldn't find a cleaner truck without going brand new and the 5th gen just doesn't do it for me, not to mention it would have been like 30 grand more.

Attachments

• 20210303_110617_HDR.jpg
    20210303_110617_HDR.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 5