2019 1500 Big Horn vs 2020 1500 Big Horn Built to Serve?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PanzerFreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,

I've been browsing these forums for a while looking for advice on various RAM models. I'm planning to buy a certified pre own 1500 RAM within the next month. My musts are at least a crew cab, and four wheel drive. My budget is $35k. I've come down to the two vehicles below. Both are nearly the same price, $35k, but the 2019 model has half the miles with a level 1 equipment group (plus doesn't have Built to Server options).

Option 1: Certified preowned 2019 1500 Big Horn, 3.6L, 4x4, crew cab with level 1 equipment group, 25k miles: $35k

Option 2: Certified preowned 2020 1500 Big Horn Built to Serve edition, 3.6L, 4x4, crew cab with level 2 equipment group, 50k miles: $35k

The Built to Serve vehicle with the level 2 equipment group appears to have some rather nice features over the standard Bighorn with a level 1 equipment group. However, having the half the miles on the vehicle is also a big draw. I don't do any towing, much of my driving is 75% city / 25% highway and besides my budget that has led me to selecting a 1500 with the 3.6L engine. I live in Ohio near the Ohio Michigan border so the winters here can get rather cold which makes having heated seats plus a heated steering wheel a nice option (but not a must).

Between these two vehicles which would you go with and why?

Thank you

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I would go for the 2019 heated seat an\ wheel is nice but the high miles on the 2020 is to many IMO, btw lived in mid-west for 15 years saw many a winters with -20 below zero and got by without heated seat or wheel, its all a mater of choice and the low miles is what I would go with..