2019-2022 Tow mirror pin configuration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Having trouble finding pin locations for these connectors. I have found other posts but none of my colors match up

I am trying to install these mirrors on my 2017 ram 2500, I don’t care about all the options but I’d like my power folding etc to work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 3

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Going by wire color isn’t a great idea anyways, since aftermarket mirrors never use the same colors. Find the pinout for it and go off wire location, then verify with a multimeter.

What exactly are you trying to do? If your truck doesn’t have power folding mirrors and you want to add them, that’s a matter of enabling them in the bcm and added the switch, no wiring involved.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You plug that into your door module, use Alfa ODB to activate .

If that plug dosent fit your door module, you got the wrong ones.

OP
OP

Reaction score
Thanks, as I stated I am looking for the pin configuration for these OEM 2019-2022 ram 2500 tow mirrors so I can re-configure the pins to work on my 2017

So yes I need the pin out, which is why I am asking if anybody is familiar and could point me in the right direction or just post it here as I can’t find anything online.

Or can Alfa OBD switch which circuits get power so I could switch things via the computer vs physically?

Sorry if my original post is confusing

Last edited: