2019 Classic AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colport833

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
hemi
Hi..got my Kaodtech harness....all hooked up...was able to trigger Led Highs Led Lows..Led Fogs..Drls to Front Signals...Led Tail Stops Lights, Led High Mount Brake Light...but Alfa wont trigger front Led Turn signals...keep getting hyper flash in run..error on EVIC...any ideas?

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Check your logs to make sure they took. If yes, try using each signal for about 20 seconds and the 4 ways

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Before making changes you should know backed up your original bcm logs to a Google drive account so you can look back at them if you change something by accident. Multiple people have changed one thing by accident that can have a affect on multiple thing's. So having your original log you can refer back to see what changed

To do so :

Go to the preferences icon at the top, scroll down and select (if not already) log recording, keep session data, gauges recording and debug data recording

While connected to the bcm

Select the battery icon, let it load

Then select the tools tab/icon at the top of the screen

Select upload to Google drive
Enter Gmail account
Select upload faults and status log
Select BODY_CHRYSLER_INFO

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

Hunter Lyons

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just installed switchback leds aswell. Have confirmed that the truck took the settings in alfa. But for some reason it still says that the bulbs are out and will hyperflash on the dash. I’ve tried to change the settings back and forth a couple of times with no results. Any ideas?