2019 Granite Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmans5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
5.7L HEMI VVT V8 w/FuelSaver MDS
Afternoon, Next Monday I take possession of my Brand New 2019 CC 4x4 Warlock. Took some hunting to get one in a configuration I wanted, but the stars aligned.
It has pretty much everything I want, short of the Trailer Group and Alpine Speaker upgrade, but after some in dept forum diving it looks like those are things I can add without to much trouble.
Did get them to remove the Step Bars and mudflaps, not that I don't want them, just not willing to pay the markup they want for them (nearly 2k Canadian). And it seems to have the elusive warlock Bed Decals.
Looking forward to Monday, and the only reason it is Monday is to get it I have to travel to mainland to get it.
I live on Vancouver Island and for what ever reason to every dealer on the island seems to think that means the truck is work 4k more. I actually had one dealer say to me 'yeah but you have to go to Vancouver, which means 2 ferry trips and fuel, is it really worth that effort?'
spend about $300 and half a day to save $4k.....yup, every day it's worth it.

Really glad I kept looking, I was literally 2 days away from buying a Very base model GMC Sierra and I think I would have been happy to have a Truck again, just not happy with the Truck.

4ab477a5ef28268fcf719402cb30713ax.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome, will be a nice looking rig!!!

OP
OP
bmans5

bmans5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
5.7L HEMI VVT V8 w/FuelSaver MDS
Thanks all, so got it today. AWESOME....except for one thing...the usd to plug in for android auto is in the center console...not just below when you can rest it...wtf?!
Design oversite...anyone rerouted the usb or such....still happy as all hell but that was confusing
20191007_134740.jpg

WSeanMac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I get mine on friday and I had the same question - there is a channel on the side of the console that will let you route the cable down to where you leave your cell phone. I saw it on the test drive but not sure what happens if you need to open the larger storage area while everything is plugged in...

WSeanMac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you were right... you can route the cable from the centre console to where the phone holder is but it just hangs out there, and if you open the larger console area it will move. they could have added a usb right where they phone holder is. The good thing about my old truck was I didn't mind drilling a hole in the console for such a thing, but not going to happen on this one! I just keep the phone in upper part of the console where the usb connections are. once it's connected I don't really need to see it anyway.