2019 Limited center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAM-1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the center console tray that slides with cup holder and extra small storage. The main question is, How do I remove it? The problem is, there is a coin, a ball, or something that rolls around as the truck is moving. Annoying as heck. My goal is to remove whatever is rolling around in there. Anyone have this problem. The thing is the tray is like a bowl in a bowl. I have no clue how to remove it without breaking something. Your thoughts and help would be appreciated. Thanks

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I looked through the owner's manual and it doesn't tell you in there how to take it out. I am guessing you'll need the appropriate part of the service manual to figure that out.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If you have something loose inside, it’s a dealer warranty fix.

Funroadahead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So it's loose in tbgg e lower compartment, but winds up near the middle so you can't reach it no matter where the upper part is?
I had this happen with a bottle of water.
If you move the armrest all the way forward, molded into the rear bottom of the lower compartment is a flip up stop that will keep whatever it is from going so far back you can"t reach it.
Rapid deceleration should then bring whatever it is right to the front.

skillzzs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
There are 6 white plastic clips under the bottom of the console. Pushing up towards the roof of the vehicle on these clips will release the upper console from the base console and allow you access to the coins rolling around.

kbrown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VETTE277

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Anyone have any additional comments about how to remove the entire sliding tray console compartment ? I'm trying to swap it for a limited one with the cupholder covers. Can't figure this out..