2019 Ram 1500 Classic White Warlock "Whitney"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E Caron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck looks really good. I wanted a white warlock, started to get impatient and ended up with black though.

Did you ever get tires?

I'm assuming you reused the factory coils with the bilsteins. I had bilsteins on my previous truck... Excellent strut for the money.

240billy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Man that think looks good I love the way it looks with the wheel spacers I just recently got the same truck trying to figure out if I wanna go with small lift or just level it. Went from a 3rd gen Dakota with no aftermarket support to this ram where I’m overwhelmed with info

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man that think looks good I love the way it looks with the wheel spacers I just recently got the same truck trying to figure out if I wanna go with small lift or just level it. Went from a 3rd gen Dakota with no aftermarket support to this ram where I’m overwhelmed with info

I've been very happy with the Bilstein level at 2.8. It rides like factory and looks perfect. I also can still fit into garages and parking decks. This and the cost makes a lift really impractical to me. Right now I'm working on paying as much off on this truck as I can so I've put major upgrades on hold. Still searching for a good deal on 35's. However its hard for me to justify paying retail for new tires when I have ones that will last 30,000 miles. The ideal setup would be 315/70R17, and most likely the route I will go.

Here are some random pictures with the bils

View media item 29342View media item 29343View media item 29344

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

The spacers really help make the truck look proportionate with the lift.

240billy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've been very happy with the Bilstein level at 2.8. It rides like factory and looks perfect. I also can still fit into garages and parking decks. This and the cost makes a lift really impractical to me. Right now I'm working on paying as much off on this truck as I can so I've put major upgrades on hold. Still searching for a good deal on 35's. However its hard for me to justify paying retail for new tires when I have ones that will last 30,000 miles. The ideal setup would be 315/70R17, and most likely the route I will go.

Here are some random pictures with the bils

View media item 29342View media item 29343View media item 29344
I really wanna do some upgrades to mine but I’ve only had the thing a week so far and my biggest concern is what can I do and not do that will void the warranty

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Truck now sits at ~18,000 miles. I've driven all across the country... I took off the spacers, because every time it rained the truck would get filthy from road spray.

Finally added some 35's! Picked up some 35x12.5r17 Toyo Open Country RTs mounted on stock rebel 17's. they do fit with no spacer however it is tight. It only rubs the UCA at full articulated lock. I ordered some .25 in slip on spacers to hopefully give me no rub at all. We'll see how that works.

View media item 30346
View media item 30345

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After running the used Toyo RT's for 3000 miles, I swapped them out for some new General Grabber AT's. The Toyo's were horrible in the snow. I also had issues keeping them balanced. I really wasn't happy with how they preformed. I do however love the Grabbers. They are excellent in the snow. Also extremely quiet on the highway, whereas the toyo's were louder than my exhaust. I put the General Grabbers on at 22,000 miles.

Leaving Discount Tire with the new 315/70r17 General Grabber AT's

A7D4E256-310C-4DA2-B0CC-95F6B293F279.jpg

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the look with these tires a lot. Enjoy.

Thanks!

around 20,000 miles I did end up adding some bora 1.25 in hubcentric spacers. Since the rebel wheels have recesses in them I didn't have to trim any of the stud which was really nice. One day I'll have aftermarket rims preferably bronze methods, but I made money on these rebel wheels so why not rock it??

View media item 30513
View media item 30512

BigJoe1094

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Truck looks great! I ran those tires on my ‘06 and they were awesome you won’t be disappointed. Just can’t show the wire your truck or she’ll want one too! Lol

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Truck looks great! I ran those tires on my ‘06 and they were awesome you won’t be disappointed. Just can’t show the wire your truck or she’ll want one too! Lol

Thanks! This will be my second time running Generals. I had the AT2's on my ranger that I traded for this truck, and they preformed awesome in the snow even on a 2wd truck. That was part of the reason I wanted to go with them again. My top 2 choices were the ATX and the K02, being that I've had very good results with both brands. The ATX's were 75 a tire cheaper, so they won. Also in this size BFG doesn't do RWL.

My previous vehicles with the Generals and BFG's

View media item 30520
View media item 30519

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just a snow picture.

I'm having a hard time not driving this right now in the snow. The traction on the new Generals are incredible.

91FA0D5F-C048-4C99-844F-64590A36094E.jpg

nhjames

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you get any rub with the 315's ?

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you get any rub with the 315's ?
With the 1.25" wheel spacers I don't rub on anything. Without I would barely rub on the UCA. the same size in BFG A/T's don't rub so there's that lol.

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did some color matching on the front. Vinyl wrapped the plastic pieces in the bumper and right under the headlight.

37094F4D-9835-4FB0-A3BC-086C6350DB59.jpg

IMG_6681.jpg

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Added some marker lights to the front. Still playing around with the placement.

IMG_6748.jpg

KCJOE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Hey j-b......just read through this thread, and noticed you're also from KC! I just picked up a Warlock a couple weeks ago, and I'm curious your thoughts on leveling your rig now that you have quite a few miles on it? I'm looking at a leveling kit pretty hard (had 5100s on a Tundra and really liked them), but I also drive a ton, about 25-30k a year, so I'm a little worried about premature component wear......any issues that you've noticed (ball joints, etc)?

BTW....your truck is sweet!

Joe
Ram.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey j-b......just read through this thread, and noticed you're also from KC! I just picked up a Warlock a couple weeks ago, and I'm curious your thoughts on leveling your rig now that you have quite a few miles on it? I'm looking at a leveling kit pretty hard (had 5100s on a Tundra and really liked them), but I also drive a ton, about 25-30k a year, so I'm a little worried about premature component wear......any issues that you've noticed (ball joints, etc)?

BTW....your truck is sweet!

Joe
View attachment 246508

Thanks! I see you're on the MO side as well. I would recommend the bilstein 5100's as the leveling kit. I noticed a better ride after the bils at 2.8. I wouldn't fool with a spacer at all. It doesn't seem to be kind to these 4th gen rams. I've been running the bils at 2.8, and between 2-1.25" of hubcentric wheel spacers since I bought the truck. My ball joints are all still fine, and I drive similar amount of mileage as you.

I have ordered some ZONE UCA's though. Do I need them yet? No. Do I want them as an extra piece of mind, yes. Also getting an alignment without new UCA's can be done and mine has stayed perfectly in spec since I leveled it. However I'm right on the edge of spec.

I would recommend KC Customs, NSK Kustoms, or Maxed Out Trucks for shops if you don't wanna do the install. DO NOT GO to Richline Motorsports.

KCJOE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Thanks for the insight! I actually live quite close to KC Customs, and they just Rhino Lined my bed this week (great shop).

OP
OP
j-b

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We live real close to one another I'm real close to KC Customs as well. They've done my suspension, and several of my friends at this point.