2019 Warlock Quad Cab Hemi Compass failure digital display (--)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Newfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought a New 2019 Rebel, only have 350 kms on it so far and the compass display goes on the frits showing -- , Turn the truck on and off, tried select different reading in its place and when you put the compass back still showing -- Anyone else have this issue, I really hope this is not a start of a relationship I am not gona enjoy. Went with brand new so I could stay out of the garage. I havent had the rig for a month yet sure lol

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I've never had the issue or heard of it as of yet. Might be the sensor on the fritz.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I think my wife had that same sensor go belly up about 40 yrs ago.

Never did see it happen on a Ram.

OP
OP
Big Newfie

Big Newfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had one go on the frits in the 2010 ram I had. It was under warranty so they fixed it. I really Didn't want to start replacing stuff under warranty all ready. So far I have 400 kms on it, The issue has not happen since. Also correction, Its a 2019 Dodge quad Warlock, not Rebel. Not sure why I had Rebel on the brain lol