2020 Ram 1500 SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020RamSLT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Crew Cab with the 5.7. I have started to notice that when I coming to a stop, it feels like the back brakes are grabbing a little hard and when I let off the peddle, I feel it releasing. The truck has 71,000 miles and may be time to change the brakes. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks for any feedback.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the forum.

Post your question in the 5th generation section and you will get some help.

Red

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Post your question in the 5th generation section and you will get some help.
His truck is a Classic version, so he would post questions in the 4th Gen section.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! My brakes made it about that long. I would say its time.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Crew Cab with the 5.7. I have started to notice that when I coming to a stop, it feels like the back brakes are grabbing a little hard and when I let off the peddle, I feel it releasing. The truck has 71,000 miles and may be time to change the brakes. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks for any feedback.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear about this potential concern. Have you reached out to your local Ram dealer? If not, we recommend getting an appointment in place for diagnosis. If you decide to go that route and need any additional support at that time, please feel free to send us a private message and include your appointment date and VIN.

Lex
Ram Cares