2021 Bighorn Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I originally came to this forum to learn info to help my son with his 1986 Dodge Ram 2500. So yesterday I purchased my first Ram. It's the 2021 Dodge Ram Bighorn Night edition. So far I love it. I went after a 2018 Chevy LTZ. After seeing it in the day light it had a few too many gravel road trips for me. We traveled to a few dealerships. All same owner. My wife works for them. There are a few perks to shop in house. I ended up with this.

View attachment 232278

View attachment 232279

View attachment 232280
Lovely. Lookin good.

Dragon62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice, I like the granite too, I had it a few 'colors' ago so I opted for the black diamond. I got a '21 Bighorn, I'm liking it so far. Prior GM guy and trying something new this time around... congrats.

kirk w dunn

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
TBD
Very nice

Currently shopping and that is the one I am working on ...quad cab though....I as well am GM guy....I had 2019 and have 2020 silverado and I just can't get comfortable in new seats .....I won't buy a ford...they are beautiful I just worry about reliability 100k dtl.....

Anyways same color, night edition.....

Well see how it pans out