2022 3500 Cummins FleetGuard Filters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Does anyone have the Fleetguard part numbers for the fuel filter & water separator for the 5th gen Cummins? Oil Filter I believe is LF16035. When I search for fuel, I also get a lot of results for 4th gen (2014-2018) which I believe are different than 2019+.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Does anyone have the Fleetguard part numbers for the fuel filter & water separator for the 5th gen Cummins? Oil Filter I believe is LF16035. When I search for fuel, I also get a lot of results for 4th gen (2014-2018) which I believe are different than 2019+.

Yes you have the correct number for the oil filter. Fleetguard front fuel filter #: FS53000, Mopar front filter: FS_68157291AA, Mopar rear filter FS_68436631AA, or you can buy the quick service kits from Genos at a lower price then by buying separately: https://www.genosgarage.com/product...service-kit-qsk1002/quick-service-filter-kits

OP
OP
68PowerWagon

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Ok thanks... does Fleetguard make the rear fuel filter as well, or does everybody just use the Mopar?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
We've been using the Baldwin filters and if you didn't see which box they came out of you can't tell them apart from the Mopar ones we've gotten. We haven't been able to find a Fleetguard rear separator cartridge and have come to the conclusion that Baldwin is the OE for Mopar talking to some Baldwin reps, but no one will confirm it. They just hint that it's a possibility.

PF46152

IMO Baldwin makes solid filters and whichever is more cost competitive between Baldwin/Mopar for the rear and Fleetguard/Mopar for the front is what we use when change them out.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
We've been using the Baldwin filters and if you didn't see which box they came out of you can't tell them apart from the Mopar ones we've gotten. We haven't been able to find a Fleetguard rear separator cartridge and have come to the conclusion that Baldwin is the OE for Mopar talking to some Baldwin reps, but no one will confirm it. They just hint that it's a possibility.

PF46152

IMO Baldwin makes solid filters and whichever is more cost competitive between Baldwin/Mopar for the rear and Fleetguard/Mopar for the front is what we use when change them out.

IMHO if Baldwin will not give proof that they have licensed Nano Net filtering media from Fleetguard then no they are not making the fuel filters for Fleetguard/Mopar. My self as long as I have a factory warranty I will only use Fleetguard/Mopar fuel filters, to the best of my knowledge Fleetguard/Mopar are the only ones who have filters that meet the 3 micron rating that Mopar requires to be used. FYI I know Baldwin makes some darn good fuel filters, I used them in 2006 CTD over Fleetguard filters for 12+ years because they were better then what Fleetguard/Mopar offered for the 5.9L CTD

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
does Fleetguard make the rear fuel filter as well, or does everybody just use the Mopar?
The rear filter is a Mopar part, it's used on the DT body and the +19 Jeeps with the EcoDiesel

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
IMHO if Baldwin will not give proof that they have licensed Nano Net filtering media from Fleetguard then no they are not making the fuel filters for Fleetguard/Mopar. My self as long as I have a factory warranty I will only use Fleetguard/Mopar fuel filters, to the best of my knowledge Fleetguard/Mopar are the only ones who have filters that meet the 3 micron rating that Mopar requires to be used. FYI I know Baldwin makes some darn good fuel filters, I used them in 2006 CTD over Fleetguard filters for 12+ years because they were better then what Fleetguard/Mopar offered for the 5.9L CTD
I'm not talking about the nanonet up in the engine bay, only Fleetguard makes that filter. I'm talking about the 5 micron water seperator under the truck. We've not been able to find a fleetguard part for that thing.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I'm not talking about the nanonet up in the engine bay, only Fleetguard makes that filter. I'm talking about the 5 micron water seperator under the truck. We've not been able to find a fleetguard part for that thing.

The sad part is according to the owners manual " You must use Mopar®/Cummins® approved fuel
filter elements in both your engine mounted filter and frame mounted filter." that is if you have FCA warranty..... I too have read of dealerships using non OEM filters but if you can't prove a dealership installed it and you have fuel system problems kiss the warranty good-by so if you still have FCA warranty I will bite the bullet and use OEM approved fuel filters...