2022 Power Wagon Options? I know a few.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaramieAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Limited
Engine
Seen on the spy shots the 22 level 3 had the standard LED lights

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

dingo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone know whether Anvil will be a color option for 2022? My local dealer unfortunately makes no effort to find answers beyond looking at the order screen, but Anvil and Mango weren't listed on the order screen for much of '21 and they were obviously available.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I don't see anvil on the list. I've been waiting for my guy to get the pricing for my truck. Hopefully early next week so we can hit the order button.

LiquidACE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
My understanding was that anvil color was for 75A only but with the introduction of the level 3 who knows.

I have received pricing for 2022 from 2 dealers so far. They were about $600 more than the 2021 at a base of $55,105 and both also had a $100 increase for the tow package which is now $1525. Not a huge price increase. I also received confirmation from both on the level 3 package at $9545. No mention of color options but i have been pretty set on the billet silver. On the flip side I have had zero response from 3 other dealers in the last week and 1 that says pricing is not available until July though this particular dealer is known to price high and i have little faith they are willing to deal.

I would love a center console that does not go all the way forward to the dash leaving the floor area for the manual tcase shifter open. This is of course not likely to happen. No dealer I have been in communication with has of yet been able to confirm changes to the headlights; will they be the 75A or the standard? Either way I am in and will be putting deposit down within the next 7days.

I have been always been a Ford guy however after spending 1800 mi in a rental F150 in ideal conditions then 1 yr later same trip in a '19 Ram PW but in very bad weather, some of the worst I have been through, the Ram wins no question. Its hard to compare the 2 I know, but hands down the Ram was the better of the 2 and I cannot even imagine the trip in the F150 again not to mention the interior is by far better in the Ram in my opinion.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah I’ve got my deposit down. Just waiting for my leo discount price. I’ll be going with olive green. Level 2 upgraded to buckets.