2023 Ram 1500 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venkatesh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anyone tracking their Rams have experience with how long it takes the dealer to contact the customer, after the vehicle has reached the lot. Ram chat said it could be up to 3 business days. Is that accurate? seems like a long time to prep a car.

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
Here’s mine. No Phone Call Still!

Attachments

• A21137CB-030D-40BB-8E40-B93C03C14885.png
    A21137CB-030D-40BB-8E40-B93C03C14885.png
    277.9 KB · Views: 36

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
What was the delivery date before it became TBD? have you tried talking to Ram chat? Most likely your vehicle is at the dealer
OMG - I would be going nuts!
I did have a delivery date of Dec. 21, but that was way before it was even built. When it was originally shipped, I was sent an update from Ram with the “TBD”. I just checked it again, no change.
I have called Ram directly with the customer service # from Ram Truck website. Just was told what I already know. No help there.
Then I reached out to Ramcares, and was told I have to wait at least 60 days from the original ship date (Nov. 21), then they can open a case. What that will do, I don’t know.
I have also searched looking for a comparable truck but I can’t find anything close enough. So I just sit and wait.
In hind sight now, I would have never done an order, just would keep my 2500 Limited.
It all is very Frustrating for sure, hah, I could probably just order a new ‘23 loaded out the same and get it quicker.

venkatesh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I did have a delivery date of Dec. 21, but that was way before it was even built. When it was originally shipped, I was sent an update from Ram with the “TBD”. I just checked it again, no change.
I have called Ram directly with the customer service # from Ram Truck website. Just was told what I already know. No help there.
Then I reached out to Ramcares, and was told I have to wait at least 60 days from the original ship date (Nov. 21), then they can open a case. What that will do, I don’t know.
I have also searched looking for a comparable truck but I can’t find anything close enough. So I just sit and wait.
In hind sight now, I would have never done an order, just would keep my 2500 Limited.
It all is very Frustrating for sure, hah, I could probably just order a new ‘23 loaded out the same and get it quicker.
as soon as 2024...

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Salesmanager knows where it is, just have to wait on a car carrier to deliver it. Says they can not go pick it up which it was adds to the frustration factor.
If the truck has been unloaded form the rail car its ready to be picked up by who ever the dealer has arranged to transport it, fyi they could send a hot shot truck for it if they wanted too, they will not do so because they are waiting on the cheap transport truck to bring it to them when they get around to it... BTW Dave Smith motors has been known to send here own hot shot truck to pick up a customer ordered truck from the Spokane rail yard when a transport truck is not able to get it too them in time for a customer who is flying to get there truck...

Rodp84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
If the truck has been unloaded form the rail car its ready to be picked up by who ever the dealer has arranged to transport it, fyi they could send a hot shot truck for it if they wanted too, they will not do so because they are waiting on the cheap transport truck to bring it to them when they get around to it... BTW Dave Smith motors has been known to send here own hot shot truck to pick up a customer ordered truck from the Spokane rail yard when a transport truck is not able to get it too them in time for a customer who is flying to get there truck...
That’s who I ordered my truck from..

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
Yes, the Sales Manager knows where it is.
No they can not just go and get it. If it was that easy, I would have had the truck a month ago.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
That’s who I ordered my truck from..
I wonder when they stopped sending there own trucks to pick up a customers truck from the rail yard, when mine came in Feb of last year it sat in the rail yard for 3 weeks, I was assured by DS motors they would make sure I would not have to delay my arrival date that was agreed too the day after it arrived at the Spokane rail yard, I was told if needed they would send there own delivery truck to pick it up to be sure that my truck was ready for my arrival on the 12th of March and it was ready as promised...

dschmid37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did Yours Come With The Digital Guage Cluster? I'm Asking Because My SalesMan Said Mine Might Not Come With It Or It Might Will But Id Rather Ask Someone Who Already Received Theres!
Digital Gauge Cluster is only for the Rebel and above trim levels for 2023.

dustinb80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like my truck will be delivered today, scheduling pick up for Friday. New tires Saturday.

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
My salesmanager called today and said the truck is “outdated”. Now I should get it this week. But who knows?

nicko

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L V8
So I got my VIN # on Sept 30 and I still have no production. Will be 16 weeks on Friday. Is this normal?

Attachments

• C814248A-FA0C-4901-8A18-94F3BD3A4D53.jpeg
    C814248A-FA0C-4901-8A18-94F3BD3A4D53.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Nicko, what did you order ?