2023 Ram 1500 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
Lordy, Lordy, looks my truck showed up late yesterday. Taking delivery Friday finally. 58 days from the original shipping date from the factory.

Rodp84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
So I got my VIN # on Sept 30 and I still have no production. Will be 16 weeks on Friday. Is this normal?
Lordy, Lordy, looks my truck showed up late yesterday. Taking delivery Friday finally. 58 days from the original shipping date from the factory.
Dealer told me between 31 Jan and 13 Feb. fingers crossed

xEVigil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally...Talked To The Dealer Monday. I Was Told Between January 31st To February 13th.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230119_134352_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230119_134352_Samsung Internet.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 27

MoPard

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Here's a new twist! Stuck at the decal shop? Quote from sales manager: "On my end your truck is showing that it is currently sitting at the body vendor, which is where they would be putting on whatever decals are needed. I would have hoped it had shipped out of there already as it is still showing a ship date of 1/9. I will reach out and see if I can find out why there is a delay". The only decals I know of are letters "GT". Hell, I could put those on myself, ha!

ViperRich

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 1500 Rebel G/T Night Edition
Engine
Hemi. 5.7 eTorque
Here's a new twist! Stuck at the decal shop? Quote from sales manager: "On my end your truck is showing that it is currently sitting at the body vendor, which is where they would be putting on whatever decals are needed. I would have hoped it had shipped out of there already as it is still showing a ship date of 1/9. I will reach out and see if I can find out why there is a delay". The only decals I know of are letters "GT". Hell, I could put those on myself, ha!
that's annoying! When did you order?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
When a Ram leaves the Assembly Line, they mark it as being Shipped
That only means that it has been sent off
being sent off means it goes to the Body Vendor, at Sterling Heights, the Body Vendor is still on the same property, but in a different Division.
The Body Vendor, does Graphix, floor mats, side steps, hitches, tonneau covers, bed accessories, etc.

Then the truck is sent over to get a Final Inspection.

From there it is sent to get in line for Shipping, either by Rail or semi truck

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Nicko, 3 years ago, an order to Ohio would be at the dealership at 3 to 3 1/2 Months

Parts just are not getting to the Assembly Plant at the needed time

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is the "chip shortage" issue affecting the 2023 Ram orders at all?
For example,......no heated steering wheel or heated seats? Just using these as an example.

Thanks.

griff123

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is the "chip shortage" issue affecting the 2023 Ram orders at all?
For example,......no heated steering wheel or heated seats? Just using these as an example.

Thanks.
No it does not seem to be.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 REBEL
Engine
HEMI 5.7
When a Ram leaves the Assembly Line, they mark it as being Shipped
That only means that it has been sent off
being sent off means it goes to the Body Vendor, at Sterling Heights, the Body Vendor is still on the same property, but in a different Division.
The Body Vendor, does Graphix, floor mats, side steps, hitches, tonneau covers, bed accessories, etc.

Then the truck is sent over to get a Final Inspection.

From there it is sent to get in line for Shipping, either by Rail or semi truck
Thx for that explanation, my truck showed built on 12/14/22 and then it took till today to ship, 5 weeks to do spray in bedliner. Was wondering why it showed built but not shipped for so long.