$21,000 off Big Horns?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuieve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is this real or typo?

That's like 40-45% off depending on configuration.

discount.jpg

OP
OP
N

Nuieve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It just shows up on ram website. I just saw it, tomorrow I'm gonna go and check in person if its true.

Big Horn pckg discount is written twice, just like bonus cash and average dealer discount.

I'm pretty sure it's a typo and will be corrected. Can't have 19' have better rebates than 18' which currently are 16k.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it's not a typo my guess is that it's impossible to qualify for all of them at once. Seems to be a pretty common tactic, especially with FCA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MaxB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If it's not a typo my guess is that it's impossible to qualify for all of them at once. Seems to be a pretty common tactic, especially with FCA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Exactly! I went into my dealer thinking I was going to get their "advertised" price, but didn't come close to qualifying for all of the FCA discounts. Thankfully, I knew the owner of the dealership and ultimately got the truck below the heavily discounted price, but don't count on qualifying for all of the discounts.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly! I went into my dealer thinking I was going to get their "advertised" price, but didn't come close to qualifying for all of the FCA discounts. Thankfully, I knew the owner of the dealership and ultimately got the truck below the heavily discounted price, but don't count on qualifying for all of the discounts.

Same happened to me....they even had a price on a tag with no asterisk or anything, but when they came out with their first "deal" it wasnt even close to the tag price..."well, thats the price ONLY IF you qualify for ...."

I hurried the process up by telling them I had F&F pricing, all of a sudden my price was basically that tagged price and the deal was done in a day.

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

They tried that with me on a trade in. Got to the paper work and sure enough the sale price was 3k higher. Said their "sale" price included rebates I didn't now qualify for. Told them thank you but no deal.
Talked to the GM and sure enough I got the price they initially stated. Guess they were expecting me not to read the paperwork I was signing.

OP
OP
N

Nuieve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah... called the RAM CS... the lady on the phone was clueless even how to get to the incentives page, I literally had to guide her "click on shopping tools in the left top part of the screen... then move your mouse over to..." seriously... took her like 2-3 minutes to get to the rebates section... she ended up in the wrong section a few times, I had to backtrack and redirect her... she had NO idea who to see promotion...

She just stated like a true employee patriot would "everything you see on the site is 100% true" "call your dealer"... basically just a dummy sitting there reciting lines from the paper while exploring Kardashian instagram account...

So I did call the dealer and we went line by line, and of course you don't get $4000 retail cash twice, or dealer discount twice and that WBC discount and some others... The 50k truck sells for 38k not 29k. That's all.

I called the RAM CS and told them to fix their screwup, the guy said he'd pass it on... yeah, right... let's see how long this BS stays on their website...

Mehgyver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
Thats why I talk with a salesman prior to going out. I wont drive to a dealership until they give me an out the door price, at which point I can start negotiating at that price assuming its within what Im looking to spend when I get to the dealership and decide if I like the vehicle or not