3 inch rough country lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmayhem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi my Dodge friends, I'm new to this as of 3-29-19. I have some questions about installing rc 3" lift.

First off I installed 1.5" coil spacer a few years ago and it seems like i have had front end problems since so i bought the new kit from rc including new coils and new shocks.

Do i need to install the stock insulators on the new coil spring? I'm asking because I think I threw them away and I need to get new ones if neccessary. If not, do I just put the new coils in and call it good?

And how the heck do i compress these new coils. Man they are way bigger than stock?

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Yeah you need the insulators for the new spring so I would get some and try the way I did use a jack under the shock put tension and slowly decompress and the spring will come out and do the same putting the spring inuse the jack to compress it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Moparmayhem

Moparmayhem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks 02ram. It's still sitting in my garage I just have to find time to do it.