4th Gen Passenger Tow Mirror (crack in glass)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adboyd06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
Selling one passenger side tow mirror for the 4th gen RAM (1500, 2500, 3500). This is the power fold model with the puddle light, textured black. There is a crack in the small mirror as shown in the pictures. Regularly priced $240. Selling for $150 since there is a crack. Otherwise no issue with the mirror.

mirror 5.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.PNG

ocnsvl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0l Eco diesel
Is this a factory OEM mirror or the aftermarket item shown in the past from the 1aauto site?

OP
OP
A

adboyd06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
PM replied to - The mirror is from Trail Ridge, not oem. However I would claim it is identical.

ocnsvl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0l Eco diesel
Does it keep the control orientation correct with the mirror flipped up? There is one replacement market version that does not keep the stock adjustment orientation so up isn't up when the mirror is in the up towing position. Unfortunately I didn't know which brand has that issue.

Any idea if the OEM glass fits this? I bought replacement glass for the mirror on my truck only to find another part got knocked off when a deer hit it. And the missing part isn't available separately. SO I'd have to buy a complete mirror. Thus the interest in yours. BTW, from multiple Mopar parts vendors, the OE unit is under $200.

If the OE glass does fit the one you have for sale, I'd do $100 shipped to zip 29681

OP
OP
A

adboyd06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
I'm not sure if it fits or not, I would think it does - no guarantee. $100 shipped works for me if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.