6.4 or cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
As for EPA, they could make enforcement more wide spread and penalties stiffer. See stricter.

As for cost of ownership. How much is it to replace the emmissions system? It will rust, clog, and or fail eventually. If you live in a state that currently tests, or that in the future might be forced by epa to test, is it still cheaper? Or a turbo? What if urea system clogs out of warranty? How about if your wife accidentally fill with gas and starts up to drive away (even though men are statistically more likely to do this). What is the cost if accidentally put urea in fuel tank?

How much is a HPFP vs gas FP?

Enforcing current emissions standards is not getting stricter. It is just enforcing what is already on the books. He was trying to say the the regulations will get more strict (i.e. instead of a .02 PM, it may go to a .002 PM regulation)

How about the lifters on the 6.4L? Have people been having issues with them? Have there been any 6.4L owners who had their engine replaced because of it? What about the dual spark plugs? Dual coil packs? Timing chain adjustment/replacement? Catalytic converter replacement? Or even the MDS system? How many gas engine replacements would it take to last the 500k+ miles that a diesel can easily last in a towing vehicle's duty cycle? Is a gas engine replacement cheaper than replacing injectors, a turbo, and HPFP? Not to mention how much is that gas truck worth at that point versus the diesel.

If you want to play this game then I can play it too.

Last edited:

drittal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Being evasive.

Pretty sure I can replace a 6.4 for the price of diesel emissions system.

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
Being evasive.

Nope, a new SCR assembly online is about $1k, but the main thing that might fail in it is the DEF injector which is about $200 online. A DPF is about $2K, but you can get it cleaned for about $300.

I know you just want to keep coming up with more and more negative things about the Cummins to justify your purchase, but I can do the same with the 6.4L and the issues it has had along with other maintenance items. However, I don't need to in order to justify my purchase. The 6.4L is a fine engine for those that don't need or want the pulling power of a diesel.

Last edited:

Danno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
The 6.4L is a fine engine for those that don't need or want the pulling power of a diesel.

No it isn't, it's a good grocery getter. Did we mention the 6.0 maxed out out performed the 6.4 under is max capacity. Some need justification to make it seem ok.

When an engine cost thousands more (diesel) they will be costly to repair when they do have issues, but thats why they have warranty and "emissions warranty".

6.4 dude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
No it isn't, it's a good grocery getter. Did we mention the 6.0 maxed out out performed the 6.4 under is max capacity. Some need justification to make it seem ok.

When an engine cost thousands more (diesel) they will be costly to repair when they do have issues, but thats why they have warranty and "emissions warranty".[/QUOTE

I've hauled a lot of used grocerys over the last 100k miles.

coobie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 big horn
Engine
5.7 hemi

When an engine cost thousands more (diesel) they will be costly to repair when they do have issues, but thats why they have warranty and "emissions warranty".
Keep banging your drum Troll boy.:homoswitch:You just wish you owned a 6.4 hemi.Oh thats correct you own a cummins:roflsquared:Has your momma let you drive her 5.7 hemi lately :****sweak:

65Plymouth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Being evasive.

drittal... I should probably take my own advice but... No sense in arguing with this SouthTexan guy anymore. He obviously knows everything and we know nothing. We post, and he has an immediate response telling us we are wrong. I put him on ignore a while back but took a look at some of his recent posts with the hope that he stopped being standoffish, confrontational, and rude. Nope. No change. Other members have pointed out his one-sided agenda and general attitude towards everyone as well.

He says the duty cycle of a diesel is 500k... but what he does not consider is the $6000-$8000 up front cost of the diesel option and all the money he will spend to get to that 500,000 mile mark. Plenty of potential failures and maintenance to get to 500k with a 3/4 ton pickup. Especially one stricken with a SCR system, DPF, and other EPA BS.

Sure, with proper maintenance there is no doubt a diesel will last that long if not more. But, the cost of getting there and the condition of the truck surrounding the engine are two things to consider. I have personally not seen many Dodge/Ram trucks with 500k that I would take on a 500 mile road trip let alone be seen driving unless I was at deer camp or the farm. Most in this area are completely rotted out (rust) or the body is in such terrible shape it barely looks like a truck. Sure, the diesel under the hood runs great, the rest of the truck is a fly covered pile of ****.

I personally am not looking at driving any vehicle for 500k regardless of engine. Period... I would hate having the same vehicle for that long. If you think about it, even if you put 30k a year on the truck (double what is considered normal for a daily driver), you would own it for 17 years before you reached 500k. I wounder what the Texas heat or Michigan winters would do to a truck that was driven 30k per year for 17 years... No thank you...

I don't consider my vehicle as a long term investment. Generally I am ready to move on after 175k-225k. By that time, if you aren't having engine issues (emission issues with diesels), you are probably having suspension issues, drive line issues, or other high dollar maintenance problems.

Let the diesel guys think they have the coolest, longest lasting, most powerful, least costly to own vehicle out there. Let them think they will drive it for 600k with no expense and after 600k it will be in showroom condition.. I will get a new truck in 10-12 years :) Not looking to drive around a good running, 500k mile, heap of ****.

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
drittal... I should probably take my own advice but... No sense in arguing with this SouthTexan guy anymore. He obviously knows everything and we know nothing. We post, and he has an immediate response telling us we are wrong. I put him on ignore a while back but took a look at some of his recent posts with the hope that he stopped being standoffish, confrontational, and rude. Nope. No change. Other members have pointed out his one-sided agenda and general attitude towards everyone as well.

And you don't think you have a one sided agenda? You keep posting the same BS every time on an engine you never even owned. Do you see any Cummins owners in here continuously saying the same kind of lunasy about the 6.4L that you are spewing here? No, because unlike you and Drittal, we don't need to continuously trash other motors in order to justify our purchases. Nor do we have "sour grapes" syndrome hating something we do not have.

He says the duty cycle of a diesel is 500k... but what he does not consider is the $6000-$8000 up front cost of the diesel option and all the money he will spend to get to that 500,000 mile mark. Plenty of potential failures and maintenance to get to 500k with a 3/4 ton pickup. Especially one stricken with a SCR system, DPF, and other EPA BS.

Like I have already proven to you time and time again, you recoup the up front cost on resale or longevity. How is that so hard for you to understand? Also, so are you saying that a gas engine will be trouble free at 500K miles or that it won't need to be replaced? As I stated above, there are plenty of potentials for failures and maintenance items on a gasoline engines too. Saying that there will be all the failures on an diesel 500k miles while completely ignoring the fact that most gasers will need to be replaced by that time is flat out idiotic and one sided.

Oh, and how many emissions failures did you have on your Cummins again? Oh that's right, you never had one. So how do you know what it will cost?

Sure, with proper maintenance there is no doubt a diesel will last that long if not more. But, the cost of getting there and the condition of the truck surrounding the engine are two things to consider. I have personally not seen many Dodge/Ram trucks with 500k that I would take on a 500 mile road trip let alone be seen driving unless I was at deer camp or the farm. Most in this area are completely rotted out (rust) or the body is in such terrible shape it barely looks like a truck. Sure, the diesel under the hood runs great, the rest of the truck is a fly covered pile of ****.

Well now you have, it doesn't look all rusted to me.

[yt]Ro0Sy5ehXmg[/yt]

I will get a new truck in 10-12 years :) Not looking to drive around a good running, 500k mile, heap of ****.

To bad you won't be able to say the same about the driver in that new vehicle of yours.

Last edited:

PippinAin'tEasy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Smellin' pretty good in here. Ya'll sure this thread ain't done yet?

"Oh, sweet debt. Thy name is Truck."

jaflowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Enforcing current emissions standards is not getting stricter. It is just enforcing what is already on the books. He was trying to say the the regulations will get more strict (i.e. instead of a .02 PM, it may go to a .002 PM regulation)

How about the lifters on the 6.4L? Have people been having issues with them? Have there been any 6.4L owners who had their engine replaced because of it? What about the dual spark plugs? Dual coil packs? Timing chain adjustment/replacement? Catalytic converter replacement? Or even the MDS system? How many gas engine replacements would it take to last the 500k+ miles that a diesel can easily last in a towing vehicle's duty cycle? Is a gas engine replacement cheaper than replacing injectors, a turbo, and HPFP? Not to mention how much is that gas truck worth at that point versus the diesel.

If you want to play this game then I can play it to
o.

To be fair, if you have your gas truck maintained regularly then there's this little thing you can buy called a lifetime warranty. .......you've probably heard of it. Any of that major **** breaks and it's a nice crisp $100 bill and FCA fixes it. Sorry, can't get that peace of mind with the diesel motors (which does suck because they really are pretty excellent ).

65Plymouth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
And you don't think you have a one sided agenda? You keep posting the same BS every time on an engine you never even owned. Do you see any Cummins owners in here continuously saying the same kind of lunasy about the 6.4L that you are spewing here? No, because unlike you and Drittal, we don't need to continuously trash other motors in order to justify our purchases. Nor do we have "sour grapes" syndrome hating something we do not have.

Like I have already proven to you time and time again, you recoup the up front cost on resale or longevity. How is that so hard for you to understand? Also, so are you saying that a gas engine will be trouble free at 500K miles or that it won't need to be replaced? As I stated above, there are plenty of potentials for failures and maintenance items on a gasoline engines too. Saying that there will be all the failures on an diesel 500k miles while completely ignoring the fact that most gasers will need to be replaced by that time is flat out idiotic and one sided.

Oh, and how many emissions failures did you have on your Cummins again? Oh that's right, you never had one. So how do you know what it will cost?

Well now you have, it doesn't look all rusted to me.

[yt]Ro0Sy5ehXmg[/yt]

To bad you won't be able to say the same about the driver in that new vehicle of yours.

Wow.. There you go again selectively chicken hawking my posts and taking quotes that only fit within your agenda! It truly is amazing how butt hurt you get when someone simply mentions they don't care for the modern diesel all that much. I am now reading your last several posts and you are completely ridiculous. You are the guy that points fingers saying everyone has an agenda and "All the 6.4 guys blah blah blah" yet you have been called out many times in different threads for having a" know it all" attitude and a super strong Cummins agenda.

You pointed out that I don't even own a Ram, a Diesel, or a 6.4 right now (that seems to be the hook you hang your hat on insinuating that I cannot have an opinion because "I don't own one"). Since you pointed out that I don't own a RAM at least 10 times in the last week, how can I have an agenda that fits MY engine choice?? What if I go out and do something really stupid to surprise everyone and by a RAM with a 6.7 Cummins? Would I completely redeem myself in your eyes? So, what agenda am I pushing and why am I pushing it? I don't even have a horse in the race. Smarten up Mr. Texan.

I never said that a gas engine will be trouble free for 500k. Never once said that. Stop putting words in my mouth to fit your "I love Cummins/buy a Cummins" agenda. My last post above was not gas vs. diesel... I said I don't want to drive "any vehicle to 500k REGARDLESS OF ENGINE" nor have I done so... You didn't quote that part. Didn't fit into your agenda

Like drittal pointed out, I am sure you could buy a new 6.4 for the price of some of the "maintenance items" required to get a Cummins to 500 or 600k. How many DPF's will you go through in that time? Oil Changes, $100.00 fuel filters, DEF, Associated labor? I doubt "Joe truck driver" will enjoy cleaning his EGR and DFP every time they get clooged. That is just obvious maintenance items. Not speaking of any high dollar issues that you might run into plus any associated labor at a diesel shop or dealer..

And, if the 6.4 cant be bought for the price of your maintenance items, jaflowers chimed in and mentioned the $2000-30000 lifetime warranty that is only offered on the gassers. So, lets see... I buy a 6.4, get a lifter tick, and the engine has to be replaced at 150k. Hand the dealer a Benjamin and the engine gets replaced. So, for the 6.4 upgrade of $1395.00 and an additional $3000.00 (or less) I would still be out the door with a $4400.00 6.4 Hemi with a lifetime warranty!!!! 1/2 to 5/8 the cost of the diesel option. So considering the duty cycle of the 6.7 (that YOU said was 500k) and then 6.4 with a lifetime warranty, which truck is going to last longer???? Same cab, box, suspension etc. Only major difference is the engine. One comes with an $6000-8000 price tag and then other a $4400.00 price tag and lifetime warranty. Sorry, you lose, good day sir!

I don't care what you will recoup in longevity, I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE A TRUCK (OR MAINTAIN ONE FOR THAT MATTER) UP TO AND BEYOND 500K!!! Why is that hard for you to understand? The idea that your precious Cummins "might" make it to 500k makes no difference to me!!! I don't want to drive the same DD for 15-20 years! Who does??? I dont care what you will recoup in resale. A truck is only worth what Someone is willing to pay for it. Not much with 500k on the clock.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I think it still has plenty of wind in the sails yet :)

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It is like a board forum version of a reality TV fight. Got one known troll, a know it all and one that does not even own the platform to have skin in the game.

The moderation is weak on this forum.

65Plymouth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
It is like a board forum version of a reality TV fight. Got one known troll, a know it all and one that does not even own the platform to have skin in the game.

The moderation is weak on this forum.

I like the idea that because I don't own a vehicle/engine that is being discussed, I cant have an opinion on it and cant know anything about it... That is a ridiculous notion. Do you have an opinion of your local NFL team? Do you own the team? If I put 6.4 Hemi CC in my signature and lied, would that make everyone feel better?

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
Wow.. There you go again selectively chicken hawking my posts and taking quotes that only fit within your agenda!

I thought I was on ignore.......or did you lie again? I only select things that are false in my rebutals although if you do no like it then you can easily just stop responding in this thread or actually put me on ignore like you said you did pages ago.

It truly is amazing how butt hurt you get when someone simply mentions they don't care for the modern diesel all that much.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but I will again to see if you get it this time. It is not your opinions that I am debating here. You are allowed to have those and everyone hear already knows that your opinion is baseless due to you now having any experience. What I am rebutting are the things that are false that you claim like the "there are no Rams over 250k" or "you would have to travel 600,000 miles to pay for a diesel" comments.

You keep saying I have an agenda, but all I am doing is responding to your false claims that you keep regurgitating over and over again. You keep trying to trash a diesel engines(that you don't have) just to fit your agenda.

I am now reading your last several posts and you are completely ridiculous. You are the guy that points fingers saying everyone has an agenda and "All the 6.4 guys blah blah blah" yet you have been called out many times in different threads for having a" know it all" attitude and a super strong Cummins agenda.

Funny, because I thought the same for your posts. Although I am not one who cares about what others think of me especially those who disrespect people by giving them false pretenses just to fit their agenda so.........

You pointed out that I don't even own a Ram, a Diesel, or a 6.4 right now (that seems to be the hook you hang your hat on insinuating that I cannot have an opinion because "I don't own one"). Since you pointed out that I don't own a RAM at least 10 times in the last week, how can I have an agenda that fits MY engine choice??

Yet, you keep on making stupid claims about how all these issues will arise on a Cummins engine even though you don't own one.

What if I go out and do something really stupid to surprise everyone and by a RAM with a 6.7 Cummins? Would I completely redeem myself in your eyes? So, what agenda am I pushing and why am I pushing it? I don't even have a horse in the race. Smarten up Mr. Texan.

No, you would redeem yourself because after owning one you would notice that all your BS was false. Then you would "Smarten up".

I never said that a gas engine will be trouble free for 500k. Never once said that. Stop putting words in my mouth to fit your "I love Cummins/buy a Cummins" agenda. My last post above was not gas vs. diesel... I said I don't want to drive "any vehicle to 500k REGARDLESS OF ENGINE" nor have I done so... You didn't quote that part. Didn't fit into your agenda

You have been only pointing out the negatives or potential maintenance issues of a Cummins in your posts without even stating that the same can be said about gasoline engines.

Like drittal pointed out, I am sure you could buy a new 6.4 for the price of some of the "maintenance items" required to get a Cummins to 500 or 600k. How many DPF's will you go through in that time? Oil Changes, $100.00 fuel filters, DEF, Associated labor? I doubt "Joe truck driver" will enjoy cleaning his EGR and DFP every time they get clooged. That is just obvious maintenance items. Not speaking of any high dollar issues that you might run into plus any associated labor at a diesel shop or dealer..

And as I pointed out, him saying that you can buy a new engine for less cost of these emissions is false, and even backed it up with pricing which you can Google for yourself. Did you not read that post or are you purposely ignoring facts that don't coincide with your agenda?

And, if the 6.4 cant be bought for the price of your maintenance items, jaflowers chimed in and mentioned the $2000-30000 lifetime warranty that is only offered on the gassers. So, lets see... I buy a 6.4, get a lifter tick, and the engine has to be replaced at 150k. Hand the dealer a Benjamin and the engine gets replaced. So, for the 6.4 upgrade of $1395.00 and an additional $3000.00 (or less) I would still be out the door with a $4400.00 6.4 Hemi with a lifetime warranty!!!! 1/2 to 5/8 the cost of the diesel option. So considering the duty cycle of the 6.7 (that YOU said was 500k) and then 6.4 with a lifetime warranty, which truck is going to last longer???? Same cab, box, suspension etc. Only major difference is the engine. One comes with an $6000-8000 price tag and then other a $4400.00 price tag and lifetime warranty. Sorry, you lose, good day sir!

And Cummins offers extended warranty coverages on the 6.7L and it's after-treatment emissions systems. The reason why it is not offered through Mopar is because they don't build those devices, Cummins does.

Also, what happens when you resale that truck? Is a 2500 with a 6.4L going to have the same reason to the exact same truck with a Cummins? No, it will have a higher resale generally $4,000-$6,000 more. This is where you will recoup most of that up front cost. Why do you keep neglecting this?

Hell, even the University of Michigan(your own state) pointed this out.

Total Cost of Ownership: A Diesel Versus Gasoline Comparison <--- help stop the spread of ignorance and please read

In the three year total cost of ownership including depreciation, fuel, repairs, taxes, insurance, and maintenance. The Ram 2500 diesel cost $2,281 less than the gas version.

In the five year total cost of ownership including depreciation, fuel, repairs, taxes, insurance, and maintenance. The Ram 2500 diesel cost $2,289 less than the gas version.

Where is your proof to back up what you say?

I don't care what you will recoup in longevity, I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE A TRUCK (OR MAINTAIN ONE FOR THAT MATTER) UP TO AND BEYOND 500K!!! Why is that hard for you to understand?

And I keep telling you that you recoup most of your money on resale OR longevity. Why is that so hard to understand?

The idea that your precious Cummins "might" make it to 500k makes no difference to me!!! I don't want to drive the same DD for 15-20 years! Who does??? I dont care what you will recoup in resale. A truck is only worth what Someone is willing to pay for it. Not much with 500k on the clock.

Look guy, I have never said that the 6.4L is a bad buy or have gone on some long diatribes of false information bashing the 6.4L generalising it with every other gas engine out there. Nor have any Cummins owners here. Yet, you (and some other 6.4L owners) keep doing that about the Cummins over and over and over and over.... Why? What do you have to gain for keep trying to bash an engine choice you have never owned besides forwarding some kind of agenda?

I would have no doubts that if started spewing out false information about the 6.4L, then you would have just about every 6.4L owner here breathing down your neck. I would almost guarantee that you would catch heat from 6.4L owners like 6.4L Dude, Drittal, TheViking, Hootbro, and Smurfs_of_war just to name a few. Look at Danno, he keeps quoting the same BS over and over and over just like you keep talking the same smack about diesels and they jump him just about every time. So are you going to say they have some "6.4L agenda" for doing the same thing to Danno's BS that I do with your BS that you keep posting over and over again?

You can stop this at anytime dude. Just stop talking crap or posting false information about my engine choice and go about your business. If you keep posting your trash then I will keep rebutting it just like the others rebut Danno. Like I said, what do you have to gain with bashing other peoples engines choices that you never even owned?

Last edited:

drittal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the idea that because I don't own a vehicle/engine that is being discussed, I cant have an opinion on it and cant know anything about it... That is a ridiculous notion. Do you have an opinion of your local NFL team? Do you own the team? If I put 6.4 Hemi CC in my signature and lied, would that make everyone feel better?
unless we own a 5.7l, 6.4l or a cummins we can't talk about it?

Personally I think your signature should read 7.0l Max Wedge. Vroom!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L

Listen, I agree with 90% of what you are saying, the deal is you do not have "street cred" being outside the fence looking in shouting your opinion.

This thread is going to only have two outcomes. Either you or SouthTexan actually learns to shut up and let it go, or finally the thread gets locked. Seeing how it would have been locked in any other forum after about the first couple of sparring rounds between you two, my wager is that one of you two just needs to let it go.

Looking for some sense of "winning" here is not going to happen.

Last edited:

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
unless we own a 5.7l, 6.4l or a cummins we can't talk about it?

Personally I think your signature should read 7.0l Max Wedge. Vroom!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So, if someone came in here talking all sorts of crap bashing a 6.4L and posting false BS over and over again even though they don't own one, you or any of the other 6.4L owners here would not rebut it everytime he posts? I don't believe that for a second because ya'll do the same with Danno, yet it is bad when I do it since the person is talking about a Cummins and not a 6.4L.

EDIT: Also, notice how I have never condemned you (or anyone else) for rebutting Danno even when the debate went on into multiple pages. I have never once told you to "shut up and let it go". NOT ONCE.

Last edited:

65Plymouth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Listen, I agree with 90% of what you are saying, the deal is you do not have "street cred" being outside the fence looking in shouting your opinion.

This thread is going to only have two outcomes. Either you or SouthTexan actually learns to shut up and let it go, or finally the thread gets locked. Seeing how it would have been locked in any other forum after about the first couple of sparring rounds between you to, my wager is that one of you two just needs to let it go.

Looking for some sense of "winning" here is not going to happen.

I understand.. Just can't believe there are people like SouthTexan out there. "Agenda" doesn't even begin to describe him. More like a valiant attempt at Jim Jones style brain washing. No doubt the guy is knowledgeable, but he just comes off like a complete "know it all", *******. He also baits people into a debate so he can use all his linked studies and "YOU ARE WRONG" BS as if he gets some sort of excitement out of doing so. I don't care how many studies this guy sites, he does not have 500k on his truck and does not know how much $$$ he will spend to get there. That is FACT.

Anyone can read this thread and see that I have owned diesel vehicles, I know about SCR, Emissions systems, and EPA regs surrounding diesel vehicles. I also am familiar with failures that EPA mandated diesels are prone to and have had in the past. I have experienced these failures on my own vehicles (Not the 6.7 cummins). I have said numerous times that I like diesels, have owned some in the past and own two right now, I appreciated their towing capabilities (trucks), power, longevity, mpg etc. I just said I don't care for modern diesels with EPA mandated emissions equipment. That is really what started this entire mess.

I am a newer member and like someone else mentioned a few pages back, don't have a history of steering threads off track or getting involved in "******* matches". Looks like the same can't be said for SouthTexan.

So. Hotbro, I will shut up and let it go... as always, Southtexan can have the last word and feel the overall joy from thinking he has "won". Just a hunch, but I be he is about 5'5" tall and has a severe case of "small man" complex. Big truck, Powerful engine, know it all attitude, gets a sick enjoyment out of telling people they are wrong... Yep.. Check his post history and see how many "******* matches" he has been involved in...

I will leave him with this...:flipthebird: and the rest of those that have had the misfortune of reading all this back and forth BS an apology.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicholas17smith