A neat feature unknown to me..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matty Moo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't figure that out until we were at the sand dunes. I was airing up my tires afterward and the horn would honk for no reason. After the third tire I figured it out.

OP
OP

2019_RPX_LTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Ignition has to be in "Run" (engine can be off) and it also has to be enabled via the settings in the radio stack.

Also, after reading the manual: it also chirps 3 times if you overfill and will chirp once when enough air is let out....

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
That happened to me but I didn't realize that was what it was about!
I thought maybe it was freaking out cause I had the fob in my pocket.
Good to know!

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I do like this feature for airing down, and up when coming onto, or leaving a trail.

The only thing that bothers me is the flashing of the hazard lights.

I will be there minding my own business, airing up my tires.. But because the hood is up, and the lights are flashing. i get TONS of people coming up to me and asking if i need help. then i have to sit there talking to them about the power wagon until all 4 tires are aired up.

**** drives me nuts. lol.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
I do like this feature for airing down, and up when coming onto, or leaving a trail.

I will be there minding my own business, airing up my tires.. But because the hood is up, and the lights are flashing. i get TONS of people coming up to me and asking if i need help. then i have to sit there talking to them about the power wagon until all 4 tires are aired up.

That sounds like a terrible chore, having to talking about your PW... :happy175:

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
That sounds like a terrible chore, having to talking about your PW... :happy175:

LOL! guess im not much of a people person!

You dont see many power wagons around here. I enjoy talking to people who know what they are. But then there are the people how i have to explain the same thing to all the time. What is a disconnecting sway bar... what are locking diffs... **** gets tiring

gray_flhxs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi, 5.7

Best trade it in on a Chevy then. lol

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Hahah the whole point is getting people to think you're NOT broken down... if I get a chevy I'm screwed! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mike56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 4X4, 3.92
Ignition has to be in "Run" (engine can be off) and it also has to be enabled via the settings in the radio stack.

Also, after reading the manual: it also chirps 3 times if you overfill and will chirp once when enough air is let out....

What to look for in Radio Stack? What is this feature called?
Thanks

OP
OP

2019_RPX_LTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
No clue, just posting info from the owner's manual (the 500 page one). I never made any changes, this feature was already enabled when I bought the truck.