AC issue.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c3troop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9L
So about 6 months ago my AC stopped blowing hard but still sounded like it was. After some reading, I took the blower motor down and saw one of the infamous broken doors sitting on top. I removed it, bolted everything back and now it blows full force. The problem is it blows cold on the driver side and kind of warm on the driver side. I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Larmine with the dual climate control. I'm sure this is related to the broken door, so which door broke and how do I take the dash off to fix this? I have gotten quotes from local shops around here and they want at least 500 to fix it, which I don't have. So does anyone have a step by step how to fix this and pictures? Thanks alot guys.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So about 6 months ago my AC stopped blowing hard but still sounded like it was. After some reading, I took the blower motor down and saw one of the infamous broken doors sitting on top. I removed it, bolted everything back and now it blows full force. The problem is it blows cold on the driver side and kind of warm on the driver side. I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Larmine with the dual climate control. I'm sure this is related to the broken door, so which door broke and how do I take the dash off to fix this? I have gotten quotes from local shops around here and they want at least 500 to fix it, which I don't have. So does anyone have a step by step how to fix this and pictures? Thanks alot guys.

I have one for an 06. If you'd like shoot me your email and I'll forward it sir.

OP
OP
C

c3troop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9L
Thanks a lot I appreciate it!

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Glad you got it figured out!

OP
OP
C

c3troop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9L
I did get it thank you very much it is much appreciated!