Adding front park sensors / front camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bsagreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all, I searched around a bit but was unable to find a definitive answer, so here we go :

Bought a 2019 Rebel for the wife. It had every option she wanted except for the park sensors. It does obviously have the backup camera which is great, that is enough for her when backing up. The front end however is another story...

I'm wondering if the addition of front park sensors or a camera is possible? I have reached out to a few companies like customtronix, but I'm waiting for a response.

Does anyone have any experience with this or can they lend any insight into possible solutions?

Thank you!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I am of little help but there are several threads on here about just that. And Yes the search box is hit or miss !
Type in Front Camera in the search box and I just tried it and it showed a lot of threads on that ! All I know is you radio may have the connection on it and will have to be flashed by the dealer