Aftermarket 75th Rims

Which rims will make me cool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
0BF35775-044C-46EC-812A-2BA35386CB49.png 43140049-788E-4559-BEDE-F9B31D91C6A0.png 5596D997-18CB-4053-873F-6A9C2A9845F2.png Ok guys I need your input on these and knowledge on rubbing etc.

I currently have Falken Wildpeak 35s to go on new rims, that will replace the stock rims. I’m really trying hard to like the stock rims... but I just don’t.

For now I’m keeping stock suspension, and would like no rubbing anywhere. Eventually I’m thinking I’ll do a different set up, but this is for now.

If you could tell me which one you like, and info on how they may or may not work with the planned setup.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Truck is Black 75th. The grey might go well with the grey that is the power wagon badging. I really love the zephyr but nervous about offsets and possible rubbing. And last is black covert looks sweet too.

Looking forward to your guys input.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Fuel=rice rice baby. My two cents would be to see how much you like the stockers, or trade for some non-75th wheels plus cash. I’m sure someone would kill to have your wheels.

Bahn112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Here's my truck on 17x9" -12mm Offset Zephyr. Running Falken AT3W's on there. I had a slight amount of rub but only in reverse at full lock.
Once the AEV Salta HD's in silver went on sale I went ahead and bought 5 of them since I knew i'd eventually be upgrading to 37's down the line.

Honestly loved the look of the Zephyr's whereas the Salta's are kinda meh to me. They look alright and have grown on me, especially after I added the trim rings which sorta match my Granite Crystal paint.

EGJu99mh.jpg
nhSS8jeh.jpg

CzSutkhh.jpg
bR9O64bh.jpg
DbtBHEOh.jpg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Third option is kinda cool. Don’t care for the others honestly. You will make out well with trading your stocker. If it was me I would powder coat them if you could.
I personally like them and can’t wait to see them with larger tires on them. That would be my first step before taking them off the truck.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Here's my truck on 17x9" -12mm Offset Zephyr. Running Falken AT3W's on there. I had a slight amount of rub but only in reverse at full lock.
Once the AEV Salta HD's in silver went on sale I went ahead and bought 5 of them since I knew i'd eventually be upgrading to 37's down the line.

Honestly loved the look of the Zephyr's whereas the Salta's are kinda meh to me. They look alright and have grown on me, especially after I added the trim rings which sorta match my Granite Crystal paint.

EGJu99mh.jpg
nhSS8jeh.jpg

CzSutkhh.jpg
bR9O64bh.jpg
DbtBHEOh.jpg

I think I’m not going to be able to get away from those zephyr. I love they way they look. Those are awesome. Saltas look like a serious off road rim.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

EGJu99mh.jpg
nhSS8jeh.jpg

CzSutkhh.jpg
bR9O64bh.jpg
DbtBHEOh.jpg

the silver saltas have grown on me as well. I installed the trim rings today and definitely help.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Third option is kinda cool. Don’t care for the others honestly. You will make out well with trading your stocker. If it was me I would powder coat them if you could.
I personally like them and can’t wait to see them with larger tires on them. That would be my first step before taking them off the truck.

yes I might do that. What’s happening is this. I saw the rims in the spy pics months ago, and said I don’t really like these. Then I’ve been trying for 2 months to get on board with this and do exactly what you are suggesting. For me first impressions rarely change.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Fuel=rice rice baby. My two cents would be to see how much you like the stockers, or trade for some non-75th wheels plus cash. I’m sure someone would kill to have your wheels.

yea, I might keep the stock wheels on the 33 inch wranglers, then put my 35s on the new rim and try each out. I sell the set I don’t prefer for a few hundred less than paid

48PowerWagon

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Actually Mine look better :) VAPOR 560D
20201010_142903.jpg

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Fu¢k fuel!! I had a set of dual pattern wheels and one wheel got stress cracks on my old 1500 and they refused to stand by their product. I will never recommend their junk to anyone720a2fcdeed414fbe7656aafc8caacf2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SkeeterBait

Reaction score
The Birthplace Town of the "Jersey Devil"
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
View attachment 233080 View attachment 233081 View attachment 233079 Ok guys I need your input on these and knowledge on rubbing etc.

I currently have Falken Wildpeak 35s to go on new rims, that will replace the stock rims. I’m really trying hard to like the stock rims... but I just don’t.

For now I’m keeping stock suspension, and would like no rubbing anywhere. Eventually I’m thinking I’ll do a different set up, but this is for now.

If you could tell me which one you like, and info on how they may or may not work with the planned setup.

Maligator has summed it up pretty well... Buyer beware!!
Well they do look pretty "boss", although in my environment of mud and water everywhere all of those little "pock holes" would be a total PITA to keep clean.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
According to their website, they dont even offer those style wheels available for our trucks in a 17”. Maybe they just dont show it on the site?

No way in hell would I take the stockers off for any of those. But thats me.

What dont you like about the stockers? The color, or the overall wheel in general? I agree the chrome trim ring looks a little out of place IMO. Maybe it can be removed and painted/powdercoated...

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Yea it has everything to do with the silver ring.

There is just a lot going on with the colours on these 75th models. You have truck colour, then black 2tone, brown seats with a black silver trim, and then black wheels with a non matching light silver ring. I just don’t know why they need to add a 3rd colour scheme to the outside of the truck.

These are great responses btw, thanks for the feedback everyone. I would actually be happy on stock rims if I powder coated the silver. Maybe this is the best option for me.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also, if you do get aftermarket wheels I would highly recommend at least a +18 offset, if not even more (25-30 would be even better). But a lot of aftermarket wheels do not offer this.

This will give you the least amount of rubbing with 37’s.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l

If the stock wheels are Aluminum. Which i believe they are. Powder coating should be OFF the table.

Aluminum wheels dont do well being baked after powder coating.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If the stock wheels are Aluminum. Which i believe they are. Powder coating should be OFF the table.

Ah good point. Either way I wouldn’t be so fast to take them off. Could always try and coat the ring black

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yup if you hate them just paint the ring with plasti-dip you could try different colors and see what looks good.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi

Correction, aluminum wheels don’t do well after going to the WRONG powder coater. There is a pretty small temperature range where the powder melts and the wheels do not get affected. Most places are either unaware of this fact, or are either unable or unwilling (due to liability) to keep the temperature within that range during the baking process.