Aftermarket spec d bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robhughes292

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, I have recently installed an aftermarket pair of spec d dual halo projector headlights on my 2016 tradesman/express and am looking to see if anyone knows the exact H1 LED replacement bulb or conversion bulb from halogen to led. I bought these with it in mind that they came with led as the hi/low beams but unfortunately was wrong and just trying to see if anyone has already been through the same thing, trying to avoid buying and sending back bulbs to find the compatible model. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
Robhughes292

Robhughes292

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, I have recently installed an aftermarket pair of spec d dual halo projector headlights on my 2016 tradesman/express and am looking to see if anyone knows the exact H1 LED replacement bulb or conversion bulb from halogen to led. I bought these with it in mind that they came with led as the hi/low beams but unfortunately was wrong and just trying to see if anyone has already been through the same thing, trying to avoid buying and sending back bulbs to find the compatible model. Thanks in advance
H1 halogen bulbs used for hi/low beams needing replacement LED bulb brand or model.

Attachments

• 3F9ED0EA-3821-4C4C-83AC-C637FA11438C.jpeg
    3F9ED0EA-3821-4C4C-83AC-C637FA11438C.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 5