Air Ride Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Earl Pike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all, new guy here, My name is Earl and I am the owner of ESP Truck Accessories. I don't own a Ram, but I have customers that do. I currently have a customer asking if it is possible to add the air ride suspension to the rear only. He has air bags, but is complaining that even with the minimum required 5psi in the bags, his ride is horrible and the back end wants to buck. I have searched the interweb and have only found air bags. What I am wondering is if you can take the factory rear air ride shocks, install them and connect it to his existing compressor that he has for his current set up. Anyone done anything like that? Thanks for the info.

Iceclimber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Answer is yes just add aftermarkets. I added them on a 2014 Eco with a remote and loved them. Don't mess around with factory air suspension. The gear is cheap, but the install is pricey.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf